Author Topic: CNN : Biden pressures Israel behind the scenes, while publicly backing her  (Read 698 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I know, this is CNN. They lie a lot. But at the same time they are very well connected with the Demonrats, so this here could be true:

Behind the scenes, officials have been more forceful with their Israeli counterparts, including urging against evicting Palestinians from their homes in East Jerusalem, according to officials familiar with the matter. And a readout of Biden's phone call with Netanyahu said he "shared his conviction that Jerusalem, a city of such importance to people of faith from around the world, must be a place of peace."
But in his public statements on the crisis, Biden has hewed toward staunch support for Israel, despite calls from within his own party to adopt a tougher stance.

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/05/14/politics/biden-white-house-israel/index.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
So CNN is responding to Trump saying Biden is not publicly backing Israel by saying he is. No he isn't. Also pay me $50 if you want me to click that link.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge