Author Topic: If you are a Jewish American or a regular Democrat, and voted Biden, read this  (Read 815 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
If you are a Jewish American or a regular Democrat, and voted Biden, read this
Today, after 1800 rocket bombardments over the tiny Jewish State, we are comforted that you are no longer upse by Trump's daily tweets.Op-ed by Valerie Sobel

Sent to you by the racist, extremist, homophobic, misogynist, xenophobic, right-wing, white supremacist (did I leave anything out?), grass-roots conservative Jews of North America.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/306214
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
All I feel when I hear of rocket attacks on Israel is hatred for Israeli politicans. After the first rocket, shoot 1 rocket back, and there won't be anywhere left for them to shoot rockets from. Every rocket after the first one was a decision by Bibi to sacrifice Jews, purportedly to appease Arabs, but like appeasement in England was a lie and Neville's best friend was the editor of the largest fascist newspaper in England (like if the British minister's best friend was David Duke, and you say "well he's just appeasing to make the Nazis stop"), the appeasement here is a lie they frequently admit is just to hurt the religious Zionists, so there were 17,999 attacks by the Bolsheviks with rockets on the religious Zionists that they could have stopped at any point in time. I don't hate Arabs any more than I hate a rabid dog, what I hate is animal control workers that are secret rabid dog activists.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm glad that I didn't vote for him or for Trump.