Author Topic: Ted Cruz Pledges Not to Take Corporate PAC Money: 'Your Woke Money's No Good Her  (Read 747 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Ted Cruz Pledges Not to Take Corporate PAC Money: 'Your Woke Money's No Good Here'

Ted Cruz is telling corporate CEOs that Republicans will no longer stand by while they cower in fear of radical left rage. The Texas senator has pledged not to take any more PAC money from corporations and is warning the businessmen that the GOP no longer has their backs.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/rick-moran/2021/04/29/ted-cruz-pledges-not-to-take-corporate-pac-money-your-woke-moneys-no-good-here-n1443523
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I dont care that he took money from some fag and I dont care if he takes commie money. So long as he doesn't do commie things with it.

Its basically saying I'm a whore for money but not that low, upscale. How about have a plan that we can all get behind ask everyone for their support and do what you said you were going to do instead of corrupting it for cash. Anyways the risk of them sending 3rd party lobbyists during a tenure to corrupt an agenda is not mitigated by no funding before.

The fact that you can pay a politician t do things changes him from a public servant to a hired one. If you care about the survival of your nation at all you would burn all your money that might fall out and he might pick a bit up. Even if he never sells you out he will to a hundred more people. He won't be able to do the job of finding the right people and plans to run the country because his mind is in the category of a corrupt judge, and he'll make the wrong choices while bold-faced and plugged to a lie detector because only the perception of money counts to a demented mind as described.

The concept of a politician selling out should be the taboo, instead the commies trick you to stop businesses from getting involved in politics that don't already control the system.

Ted is right to diss the woke to brokers but he's falling into a commie trap by doing this that he realized already in earlier years. It would be much more effective to say fund this gun right and this school choice project as a first step to start making teshuva and they could be milked by us or double down and get really boycotted. Instead little kids who remeber 20% on average of the speech know that corporations are bad next week.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I do hope he runs again for president in 2024