Poll

recently, an antisemite who calls himself a "tough_american" is being allowed to spread anti Jewish propaganda here. i wonder how come he's not banned yet, but here are some ideas for the meantime...

let him carry on spreading this nazi crap
2 (11.8%)
get his ass banned at once
7 (41.2%)
get the arab kid banned, later make him have sex with shulamit aloni (the ugliest woman alive)
6 (35.3%)
invite more arabs to spread their propaganda here
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: What to do with "tough_american"?  (Read 9727 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
What to do with "tough_american"?
« on: August 24, 2006, 09:25:28 AM »
OUTRAGE!!!  >:( >:( >:(

anyone supports me here?

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: What to do with "tough_american"?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »
I think the moderators just haven't seen the forums since he/she/it started posting this garbage. I haven't seen any posts from them. They'll probably handle it once they log in.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2006, 03:12:24 PM »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2006, 04:47:10 PM »
Toda Raba Yacov for banning "tough" American.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2006, 03:41:44 AM »
heh, look some funny traitors said to let him carry on and even invite more arabs here. hehe  ;D

Kahane was right!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2006, 07:44:53 AM »
   I'm glad to see the idiot is gone.
   I suggest we modify the second choice though, because we don't want to start talking like most of the blacks. If it were up to me, ebonics would be banned here.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2006, 07:48:38 AM »
Dear Posters,
I know that some will start yelling the old 'freedom of speech' line, but that is getting way to tired. Maybe the moderator can have a 'banned zone' to put all these wack jobs in one place. This way members that don't want to read these idiots don't have to. They will know what is on the 'banned zone' and can avoid it. By doing so you will let posters that want to confront these morons do so. The problem is that when these jerks are banned they feel that they have won. 'I got to them and they could not handle it so they banned me'. I for one am not afraid to confront them and tell them exactly how I feel about them. There is another reason that a 'banned zone' would serve a good purpose. I LIKE TO SEE WHAT MY ENEMY IS UP TO!!! I tape all the hate whitey shows, visit their sites, read their fliers and try and find out who supports them and who gives my enemy confort. The time for 'keeping your head in the sand' has long past. I do believe that we are a struggle for our way of life and our very existence. If you keep avoiding uncomfortable situations, the problems will only fester and will rise up and bite us when we least expect it. My fellow posters I promise you this, as long as these idiots keep pushing our buttons, I will push back and take no prisoners in my verbal assaults, that will be based on facts, written without obscenities and thought out with every thought to political correctness thrown out the window. I like to know what you guys want and I will listen and think about what everyone says. I have great respect for you and if you come up with a better solution I will rally around you. The best of luck to us all. Fjack

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2006, 08:16:15 AM »
   I'm glad to see the idiot is gone.
   I suggest we modify the second choice though, because we don't want to start talking like most of the blacks. If it were up to me, ebonics would be banned here.

hmm.. what do you mean? the language used in second choice of the poll? well, im not a native english speaker, so dont expect me to be linguistically correct... although i do try my best here.

fjack, you got my support, and it is actually what i tried to do with this moron, but when you see that they start harassing not only because of ignorance and antisemitism, but also because they want to get you angry, i dont think you should spend time even to show them the true nature of their "scumbagness". believe me, he knows himself how primitive he and his violent "culture is. the Jewish people has always tried to be different from these animals in what's important, like mind vs matter (i say it to remind that when the dirty arab ran out of words, he started offering free sexual services (hehe) by his "arab big fat salami"- his words. i could have easily said that he should offer his big fat arab salami to his big fat arab mother. but why wasting time and nerves if you can simply get these nazi arab bastards banned and put an end to the problem?), so its up to us to be smarter than these rags and not being dragged to needless confrontations.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2006, 08:23:05 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2006, 10:40:38 AM »
heh, look some funny traitors said to let him carry on and even invite more arabs here. hehe  ;D

from what i've seen, i don't think there are any "traitors" here and would use that characterization very carefully. 

the replies to the garbage he posted just exposed his real agenda and the truth about islam - he was tricked into volunteering that he lied to nonbelievers as quran dicates, and admitted islam calls for murder of jews and christians.  the idiot thought he was being clever.

that he was going to get banned eventually was inevitable.  more productive to use his own words to incriminate him and islam before banning him, imo.

El Cabong!

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2006, 11:19:45 AM »
He has been banned.

Lol, Yacov, direct and to the point.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2006, 05:29:45 PM »
Dear Posters,
I know that some will start yelling the old 'freedom of speech' line, but that is getting way to tired. Maybe the moderator can have a 'banned zone' to put all these wack jobs in one place. This way members that don't want to read these idiots don't have to. They will know what is on the 'banned zone' and can avoid it. By doing so you will let posters that want to confront these morons do so. The problem is that when these jerks are banned they feel that they have won. 'I got to them and they could not handle it so they banned me'. I for one am not afraid to confront them and tell them exactly how I feel about them. There is another reason that a 'banned zone' would serve a good purpose. I LIKE TO SEE WHAT MY ENEMY IS UP TO!!! I tape all the hate whitey shows, visit their sites, read their fliers and try and find out who supports them and who gives my enemy confort. The time for 'keeping your head in the sand' has long past. I do believe that we are a struggle for our way of life and our very existence. If you keep avoiding uncomfortable situations, the problems will only fester and will rise up and bite us when we least expect it. My fellow posters I promise you this, as long as these idiots keep pushing our buttons, I will push back and take no prisoners in my verbal assaults, that will be based on facts, written without obscenities and thought out with every thought to political correctness thrown out the window. I like to know what you guys want and I will listen and think about what everyone says. I have great respect for you and if you come up with a better solution I will rally around you. The best of luck to us all. Fjack

fjack, I think you have come up with an excellent solution on how to handle the problem of hostile posters to our forum. I also feel that its better to allow this element to show its hand so people that visit the forum will see just what levels of stupidity jtf forum members are confronted with. We seem to have a great group of members here and I don't think any agitators  will stand much of a chance.   If its possible to do  a banned zone sounds like a good solution. It would give us a crack at them to discredit their idiotic claims and expose just what sort of animals this element of society is. Moreover they would not have access to the entire forum to disturb everyone. If only it could be done our administrators should consider it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2006, 08:24:19 PM »
JTF followers, at all times, and in any situation, should be 100% capable of publicly debating any and all opponents and enemies of the Jewish People and WINNING the debates.
For this reason, I believe that nothing can be written here by our enemies which we ALL should not be able to immediately refute; using HISTORIC FACTS, LOGIC, and EXCELLENT COMMAND OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
However, once a poster to the site has been duly warned of imminent banishment because of blatant disregard for the rules, I am all for throwing them out.
That being said, mature discretion must be used to reply to those who are simply misled, undereducated, and actually asking good legitimate questions which deserve legitimate sincere response.  Not everyone is full of hate, but many are full of ignorance.  It is our task to dispel ignorance, and replace it with truth and wisdom.
Finally, after all else fails, I will be outrageous, nasty, and threatening, in my written response to those who "have it coming".

MassuhDGoodName
Out