Author Topic: Leftie : Don't speak about antisemitism - you deligitimate Palestinian struggle  (Read 892 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Vogue[remember the map with the flowers] cover model Paloma Elsesser posted a statement on Saturday that urged people not to post against antisemitism, since it might hurt the Palestinian cause. The post also asserted, misleadingly, that Palestinian leaders are opposed to antisemitism. [true]

The UK Daily Mail reported:

The plus-sized model, who appeared on the cover of Vogue magazine in January, made the comments as violence flared again between Israelis and Palestinians,  and waves of protests around the world sparked angry scenes.

Elsesser, 29, posted a statement written by Anna Rajagopal which called on people to think twice before posting about anti-Semitism.

The statement said:

No one is saying that you have to be silent on antisemitism, but before you post about antisemitism during this time, ask yourself:

“Am I linking this to Palestinian liberation as a whole?”

“Will people be able to use this to delegitimize the Palestinian struggle?”

“Why am I posting this right *now*?”

Palestinian liberation leaders, advocates and activists have made it clear that antisemitism is never welcome in the movement for Palestine. [This is an open lie.]

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/05/23/vogue-model-tells-people-not-to-post-against-antisemitism-hurts-palestinian-struggle/

This bolschewiks don't speak recently about attacks on Asians too, because this could deligitimize BLM. How often I read on Twitter etc. "Don't mention the name of the offender. Don't share pictures."

Perhaps the truth is, that BLM & the movement for Palestine are racist and antisemitic organizations, that fight unseperable together? Heard "many struggles one fight"?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani