Author Topic: Bennett chides rabbi who called gay people deviants  (Read 901 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Bennett chides rabbi who called gay people deviants
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2021, 07:16:22 AM »
You Rabbi are the rasha and I am the tzadik: the rasha
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2021, 11:30:57 AM »
I have read it. Bennett is obviously an enemy of God.

Levinstein is wrong about reformed Judaism. Reform Judaism is an offspring of the Haskala. It is a parallel development with liberal christian theology. Both are movements to bend religion to the zeitgeist.

The problem is that  religion is not separated from the state. It is controlled by it. The German Jews and German Protestants (most of them) have a serious problem because of this.

I am just reading about this issue. How many people died in this conflicts before in order to defend the independence of religion?

Imo the only solution of this problem is that the state has to go the lower way. It has to serve.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2021, 06:34:51 PM »
I have read it. Bennett is obviously an enemy of God.

Levinstein is wrong about reformed Judaism. Reform Judaism is an offspring of the Haskala. It is a parallel development with liberal christian theology. Both are movements to bend religion to the zeitgeist.

The problem is that  religion is not separated from the state. It is controlled by it. The German Jews and German Protestants (most of them) have a serious problem because of this.

I am just reading about this issue. How many people died in this conflicts before in order to defend the independence of religion?

Imo the only solution of this problem is that the state has to go the lower way. It has to serve.

The Russian communists didn't allow gays or religion. They had one single mitvzah, though they did it brutally. Allow shrinks to go back to helping them, classify it as a metal disorder, and the population will encourage the rest.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge