4 (66.7%)
1-2 years.
1 (16.7%)
3 years.
1 (16.7%)
4 years.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: How long will the abomination government last?  (Read 1896 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How long will the abomination government last?
« on: June 02, 2021, 05:00:54 PM »
All the parties in the coalition don't agree with each other. Two call themselves Right Wing while the others are Left Wing and ultra Left Wing. An Arab party will support from outside the government. The Arab party forced the Leftists not to support Pro-Sodomy legislation during the government's term.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 05:50:17 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: How long will the abomination government last?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2021, 09:09:51 PM »
Just enough time to do serious damage to Israel, with the islamist party in the govt

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2021, 05:25:14 PM »
If they manage to get installed they're going to last ~3 years if not the full term. Sometime down the road, they're going to entice the charedim into their government.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2021, 05:50:59 PM »
... We are probably better off with Arabs voting to.blow up that commies voting for.homos. But we are clearly better off with neither.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2021, 07:16:51 PM »
If they manage to get installed they're going to last ~3 years if not the full term. Sometime down the road, they're going to entice the charedim into their government.

One of the main objectives is to go against the Haredim
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2021, 03:37:45 AM »
These guys will do anything to stay in power and the chardeim, I am talking specifically on Yahadut haTorah, they cannot afford to stay out of a government for any meaningful time. Their parasitic model cannot survive without the extra funding. I think they will have to crawl into the new government.

One of the main objectives is to go against the Haredim

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2021, 03:51:28 AM »
These guys will do anything to stay in power and the chardeim, I am talking specifically on Yahadut haTorah, they cannot afford to stay out of a government for any meaningful time. Their parasitic model cannot survive without the extra funding. I think they will have to crawl into the new government.
Same can also be said about $ha$ as about Yahadut HaTorah

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2021, 05:51:46 AM »
I think Shas can survive longer out of government. Yahadut enters crisis mode as soon as they lose their hold on vaadat haksafim.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 09:31:41 AM »

As much as I don't like (perhaps even hate) both, Shas is at least "Zionistic" and its voters are mostly "Right-wing", and many serve in the army. YHT isn't ashamed to call itself non or even anti-zionist. Most of their voters don't serve and don't work. 
 If anything good can come out of this government is less funding to them and get more of their men to go to work.
  Unfortunately though they will take $ out of the Yeshivot and give a lot more to the Arab enemies.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 10:41:25 AM »

Impossible. Lapid wants to ban public chanukka celebrations and Meretz wants to ban religious education of young Jews. They hate charedim.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2021, 12:59:46 PM »
The only common principle of the new regime is to get rid of Netanyahu and stay in power. On any other so called principle they are willing to compromise.
Impossible. Lapid wants to ban public chanukka celebrations and Meretz wants to ban religious education of young Jews. They hate charedim.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2021, 06:31:19 PM »
They invited the charedim to join. I am not shocked and my opinion of the current parties has not changed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2021, 11:49:19 PM »
If God decides to have mercy on us/them, it will barely last.

But for some reason I think He won’t. He might be so annoyed with us after the punishment of covid and anti semitism and Hamas wars because we didn’t learn our lesson to return to Him
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein