Author Topic: New government to immediately resume talks with Palestinian Authority  (Read 840 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The seek legitimacy from the Harris administration so sacrifices must be made.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member

If Trump was in power does anyone actually think he wouldn't be there?

Anyways this was expected. The question of how things turns out depends on the resistance of the people. So extremely bad by all the numbers, pray for miracles.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

This was the plan from the beginning. Why I see so many parrallels with the US election?

In the US the Democrats used BLM and in Israel the Arabs. But I have to say Israel managed the pandemic much better because it is smaller and Netanyahu was able to organize the answer more effectively. In the US the deep state, the Rinos and the Democrats were much more effective. But still. Bennett is imo the Israeli version of John McCain and the Lincoln traitors.

Democrats are the center of most problems in the world. And the leftie Jews in US who cover up all the stuff for the Democrats are in the moment a serious danger for Israel and for the religious ones. The US at a whole is in the moment such a mess, like the rest of the west.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani