Author Topic: Truedope declares the entire summer as faggot season  (Read 795 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Truedope declares the entire summer as faggot season
« on: June 07, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/06/07/one-month-isnt-enough-to-celebrate-pride-canada-proclaims-pride-season-n392653

'One Month Isn't Enough to Celebrate Pride!' Canada Proclaims 'Pride Season'!
By Mike Miller | Jun 07, 2021 4:00 PM ET

(USMCA)
Far be it from me to care about what our neighbors to the north do with or to themselves or their country. And with Prime Minister Justin Trudeau planted securely in the lead sled dog spot — where he has been since 2013 — I’m also long past being surprised by any of it.

As a result, when I read earlier today that Canada has declared that one month of celebrating gay pride was apparently not nearly enough time for the festivities, and as a result, would now celebrate “Pride Season”?  Yeah, zero surprise. Nil. Heeere’s Justin…

“Happy Pride season, Canada! Let’s continue to celebrate our differences and support the LGBTQ2 community, and let’s keep working to make this country a place where everyone can be who they are and love who they love – freely, openly, and proudly.”

I report; you make the call. (Incidentally, the “2” represents “Two-Spirit.”)

So there it is. Canada’s Pride Season will now take place from June to September, with “local events across the country celebrating the resilience and spirit of #LGBTQ2 people in Canada. Follow us as we highlight Pride celebrations all summer long!”

Here’s a bit of background, via Breitbart.

Canada’s LGBTQ2 Secretariat, which the ‘Free to be me’ account links to, had already celebrated an “International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia, and Biphobia (IDAHOTB)” in May, and is committed to”work[ing] across federal public service to support the integration of LGBTQ2 considerations into the everyday work of the Government of Canada.”

The Secretariat explains on its website that the term “LGBTQ2” refers to persons who are “Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Two-Spirit” — the last of these being a somewhat loose term for native American Indians who identify “as having both a masculine and a feminine spirit”, according to the Re: searching for LGBTQ2S+ Health group of “lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, Two-Spirit, and queer (LGBTQ2S+) and ally researchers”.

The LGBTQ2 Secretariat has previously issued an official apology to LGBTQ2 communities to sexual minorities “harmed by federal legislation, policies and practices that led to the oppression of and discrimination against two-spirit, lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in Canada.”

Here’s the Thing

I have long held the opinion that whatever adults willfully choose to do with or to themselves, including with other consenting adults, is their business, not mine.

That remains my belief.

A related belief I’ve long held that hasn’t changed is my strong opposition to the left sticking anything in not only my face but also the faces of young children. (Look no further than LTBTQ Mardi Gras in New Orleans and/or various street celebrations in San Francisco.)

Then again, I’m not Justin Trudeau.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Truedope declares the entire summer as faggot season
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 11:46:22 PM »
Are they going to rename Summer to "pride"? They don't even say "pride month" anymore, they just say pride. They think pride, pride month, gay pride, and gay pride month are all the same thing. Heterosexuals shouldn't call it pride anything without labeling it gay. Why do a minority of people in the world think pride only refers to faggotry?

For example, they think "New York pride" means the New York faggotry festivities. In reality, it means people are proud of the City of New York, not that they are proud of faggotry. The proper term for the faggotry festivities in New York is "New York gay pride festivities".

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Truedope declares the entire summer as faggot season
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 12:50:04 AM »
Are they going to rename Summer to "pride"? They don't even say "pride month" anymore, they just say pride. They think pride, pride month, gay pride, and gay pride month are all the same thing. Heterosexuals shouldn't call it pride anything without labeling it gay. Why do a minority of people in the world think pride only refers to faggotry?

For example, they think "New York pride" means the New York faggotry festivities. In reality, it means people are proud of the City of New York, not that they are proud of faggotry. The proper term for the faggotry festivities in New York is "New York gay pride festivities".

They realized that homosexuality makes people disgusted when they hear it because 99.9% of the world vomits at two guys G-d forbid kissing or anything gross. So they just call it pride. They are obviously trying to make some serious grammar adjustments now that DDDR (Degenerate, Degenerate, Degenerate, Retard - a.k.a. LGBT) has an extra 6 billion letters to it.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge