Author Topic: Teacher who said boys can't be girls reinstated by judge  (Read 534 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Teacher who said boys can't be girls reinstated by judge
« on: June 08, 2021, 02:57:45 PM »
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/good-news-teacher-placed-leave-speaking-schools-ridiculous-pronoun-policy-reinstated/

GOOD NEWS: Teacher Placed on Leave For Speaking Out About School’s Ridiculous Pronoun Policy Has Been Reinstated
By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published June 8, 2021 at 1:40pm
Tweet
Share to Gab
Telegram
Telegram
Clouthub
Email

Tanner Cross, the elementary school teacher in Virginia who was placed on leave after disputing that a “biological boy can be a girl and vice versa,” during a school board meeting has been reinstated.
The Loudoun County physical education teacher had spoke up at a school board meeting in May, saying that allowing children to change their genders on a whim is harmful — and goes against his Christian faith.

“I love all of my students but I will never lie to them regardless of the consequences. I’m a teacher but I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl and vice versa because it’s against my religion. It’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God,” Cross said.

TRENDING: BOOM! Gen. Mike Flynn Drops Powerful Video - Trump Warns "Dishonest and Corrupt" Evildoers What's Coming, "It's Our Turn, And the Gloves Are Off"

Of course, outraged ensued and he was placed on leave.

On Tuesday, news broke that Cross has been reinstated at Leesburg Elementary School and can return to teaching.

“Tanner Cross, a Virginia elementary school teacher and ADF client who was suspended for raising concerns to the board about a proposed gender policy, has won a temporary injunction and the judge has ordered his reinstatement. A massive victory for freedom of speech,” the Alliance Defending Freedom, who was representing Cross, wrote in a statement.

ADF President and CEO Michael Farris added that “Nobody should be punished for expressing concern about a proposed government policy, especially when the government invites comment on that policy. For that reason, we are pleased at the court’s decision to halt Loudoun County Public Schools’ retaliation against Tanner Cross while his lawsuit continues.”
“Educators are just like everybody else—they have ideas and opinions that they should be free to express,” Farris continued. “Advocating for solutions they believe in should not cost them their jobs. School officials singled out his speech, offered in his private capacity at a public meeting, as ‘disruptive’ and then suspended him for speaking his mind. That’s neither legal nor constitutional. Dozens of other teachers have shared their beliefs on various policies without retaliation; Tanner deserves to be treated with the same respect.”
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge