Author Topic: Tony Blinken Declines to Confirm Israeli Sovereignty over Golan Heights  (Read 830 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Last Edit: June 09, 2021, 02:34:34 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
It must have been hard for the ghoul not to scream what he wants to do for the rest of Israel.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It must have been hard for the ghoul not to scream what he wants to do for the rest of Israel.

I understand the plot and what this Demonrats want to archieve. BUT I am unable to understand their motivation fully. Iran is integrated into the Russian-Chinese block. And there is nothing the US could offer to make them turn into a Qatar 2.0 and change alliances.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I understand the plot and what this Demonrats want to archieve. BUT I am unable to understand their motivation fully. Iran is integrated into the Russian-Chinese block. And there is nothing the US could offer to make them turn into a Qatar 2.0 and change alliances.

Forget the spokesweasel and kneepads and sniffy, put obama in office actually and then come back and tell me the motivation is unclear.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge