Author Topic: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko was right from the start  (Read 1256 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko was right from the start
« on: June 10, 2021, 03:01:58 PM »
And how they treated him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFRTTNbXxGM

Ben Shapiro. 200 % increasead survival rate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Dr. Vladimir Zelenko was right from the start
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 07:52:36 PM »
LOL.  No.  This study is complete nonsense.  Observational study with a posthoc datamining.  This is not how you judge whether a medicine works.
HCQ has failed every single study it's ever been run in for hospitalized Covid patients. (And there were many!)

That's why the fanboys moved the goalposts and insist it has be given before the patient needs the hospital.  And then shifted further and said, Oh  it has to be within 2 days LOL.

It has failed every randomized and placebo controlled study it's been run in.  Zelenko is a scammer selling vitamins now which he baselessly claims prevent the infection, while he fearmongers about the vaccines.  "Take my supplement for life!"  No thanks.  Fraud.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2021, 01:09:58 AM »
LOL.  No.  This study is complete nonsense.  Observational study with a posthoc datamining.  This is not how you judge whether a medicine works.
HCQ has failed every single study it's ever been run in for hospitalized Covid patients. (And there were many!)

That's why the fanboys moved the goalposts and insist it has be given before the patient needs the hospital.  And then shifted further and said, Oh  it has to be within 2 days LOL.

It has failed every randomized and placebo controlled study it's been run in.  Zelenko is a scammer selling vitamins now which he baselessly claims prevent the infection, while he fearmongers about the vaccines.  "Take my supplement for life!"  No thanks.  Fraud.

Fearmongering about the vaccines is for shure bad. I have waited very long for my Moderna dose, because Ursula von der Leyen a friend of the wicked Ferkel has messed like always everything up. In a few days I have an appointment.  I was first sceptical about it, but you explained it very well to us, Rabbi Mizrachi said everybody has to take it and finally it worked very well in Israel.

But I know from my own expierience, that at least Vitamin D3 + C + Zink is working against infections very well. Since Zelenko spoke about it I have used it twice retarded high dosed and after one day I was fine again. Of cause I know this proofs nothing about Covid treatment, but it makes for me sense that at least this part of Zelenkos treatment could work.

And the Antibiotika he gives his patients make sense too. Because if you are infected with a virus the immune system is weak and the bacteria attack you.

I have read explanations about the HCQ, but this I have no expierience with so I can not say.

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com/zelenko-treatment-protocol/

I think with the Zelenko treatment I would be better than without it. And he is a nice person and looks likable. His wrong statements  about the vaccines have its source in todays wickedness specially of the Democrats and their allied NGOs and Billioneers. They make really plans about controlling the fertility of women by injections. And if you see this wicked Bill Gates involved in it on a daily basis in the newspaper or on screen. So we should not judge him so harshy for this. On his website I don't find the tracking and fertility issue. So he is not pushing this points anymore.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2021, 06:35:41 PM »
I am used to quacks marketing their miracle drugs and have always ignore them. What was new to me is that scientists and supposedly non-political bureaucrats became quacks with false claims about how dangerous HCQ is, and published a fake bulshit research in "The Lancet".