Author Topic: Pure horror  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Pure horror
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2021, 09:59:45 AM »
There is not enough internet security in the workd to safely visit a tiktok link.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2021, 01:53:10 PM »
There is not enough internet security in the workd to safely visit a tiktok link.

True. Michael Knowles presented this video as he "explored" tiktok. I don't visit this website usually. But this video was really so good, I made an exception.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 01:31:59 AM »
True. Michael Knowles presented this video as he "explored" tiktok. I don't visit this website usually. But this video was really so good, I made an exception.

I don't usually give the communist party of China access to all my information but I was told it was a good video so I made an exception, and now they have it and maybe can get more if I see something else that sparks your interest there. While I don't support the communist dictatorship of China, when they do a good video I support them financially by giving them exposure, and encourage others to do the same in the same vein.

I have a thousand reasons after I have 50 million reasons never to press that little blue text in the thread.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 01:41:36 AM »
I support people that go on Tik Tok for the express purpose of educating the youth or gathering information about the abused, brain-washed and [actual] love starved creatures the communists are creating out of the kids of government trusting lemmings. Unless they have ever dealt with a technology that China should not have, along with every other person should never go there.

Furthermore everything about Tik Tok, maybe even the name, should be patent infringed like China does with everyone else. As a matter of fact it would be a patriotic duty as great in the opposite way that visiting Commie Tolk is unpatriotic to go post stuff if someone here makes a copy of Tik Tok and calls it that or Tik Tolk at worst.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 01:43:06 AM »
Also you can probably say the same thing about youtube now.

https://notthebee.com/article/youtube-removes-human-rights-channel-featuring-prison-camps-in-xinjiang-run-by-communist-china

Remember how Google's motto used to be "don't be evil"?

EXCLUSIVE-YouTube takes down Xinjiang videos, forces rights group to seek alternative
Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights' channel, which published nearly 11,000 videos on YouTube totaling over 120 million views has been blocked for violating policy

https://news.trust.org/item/20210625132416-55sa5

Link Image
This exclusive from Reuters says that YouTube has blocked the channel of Atajurt Kazakh Human Rights, which has 11,000 videos with over 120 million views that expose the evils of the Chinese communist regime in their labor and reeducation camps in Xinjiang.

On June 15, the channel was blocked for violating YouTube's guidelines, according to a screenshot seen by Reuters, after twelve of its videos had been reported for breaching its 'cyberbullying and harassment' policy.

The channel's administrators had appealed the blocking of all twelve videos between April and June, with some reinstated - but YouTube did not provide an explanation as to why others were kept out of public view, the administrators told Reuters.

After Reuters put pressure on YouTube, the tech platform reinstated the account, saying the ban was due to IDs in the videos used to prove that those giving testimony on human rights abuses were related to those being imprisoned and tortured by the Chinese government.

They reinstated the channel on June 18 but asked Atajurt to blur the IDs.

Atajurt is hesitant to comply, the channel's administrator said, concerned that doing so would jeopardize the trustworthiness of the videos. Fearing further blocking by YouTube, they decided to back up content to Odysee, a website built on a blockchain protocol called LBRY, designed to give creators more control. About 975 videos https://odysee.com/@ATAJURT:8 have been moved so far.

Even as administrators were moving content, they received another series of automated messages from YouTube stating that the videos in question had been removed from public view, this time because of concerns that they may promote violent criminal organizations.

"There is another excuse every day. I never trusted YouTube," Serikzhan Bilash, one of Atajurt's founders, told Reuters in a phone interview. "But we're not afraid anymore, because we are backing ourselves up with LBRY. The most important thing is our material's safety."

YouTube's response was to basically tell Reuters and the channel to take a hike.

YouTube said channels are always welcome to move to alternatives.

Remember, violating "community guidelines" is way more important than exposing the 1+ million people enslaved in gulags by the Chinese regime!!