Author Topic: Knesset approves new coalition, ending Netanyahu's long rule  (Read 938 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Knesset approves new coalition, ending Netanyahu's long rule
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 02:57:09 AM »
https://www.aol.com/news/israel-swear-government-ending-netanyahus-065609240-181214931.html

I don't like this coalition at all. Have you seen how servile they approached an US regime, that is already under the judgement of God.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 12:43:31 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                               :fist:

And as bad as Bibi was on a
 lot of levels, look who he is
 replaced with! Remains to be
 seen what kind of fiasco will
 occur as a result of this new
 'regime'.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 04:39:51 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                               :fist:

And as bad as Bibi was on a
 lot of levels, look who he is
 replaced with! Remains to be
 seen what kind of fiasco will
 occur as a result of this new
 'regime'.

One more sad part of the story is, that this regime in Israel and the Biden regime are destroying/will destroy all their assets without a sane reason.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani