Author Topic: Taliban to take over full control of Afganistan after the withdrawal of US force  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 11:24:08 AM by Slobodan »
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Of course they will

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They will. It is their country. I am fine with this. I think they have learned their lesson and will not again host this Al Quaida.

Saudi Arabia was before only ten years ago a major problem for decades. They have learned too as well as UAE and Bahrein.

I would wish that Qatar and Iran would go the same way. But I have zero confidence. Specially now where the Democrats encourage them this boldly.  ::)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Look at afghanistan in 1950s and then say it belongs to these cave trolls.

But better than the troops protecting gay pedo slaver rapists and promoting plastic surgery to pretend you're a dolphin.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
This Afghan and Taliban problem will continue perpetually for some more time. Existence of Pakistan and new entry of expansionist China may not allow it a respite for some time to come.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Who else looked at the map and replaced Government, Taliban control, etc. with "Area I don't care about" 4 times?

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Only if you don't care about Iran spreading its influence...

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/iransource/iran-taliban-growing-ties-whats-different-this-time/

Of course that matters. For tye places themselves I do not care.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
And... They lasted 2 months. Another terrorist state is (re)born. Ops...

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
And... They lasted 2 months. Another terrorist state is (re)born. Ops...

We don't know yet if it will be a terrorist state or more a state like Saudi Arabia. There are signs that the Taliban keep their insurances given to Russia, China and Iran at their visits to this countries recently. I.e. Their embassies keep working normally.

Afghanistan’s future
Following NATO’s defeat, the major regional powers such as Russia, China and Iran must respond to the insecurity of a Taliban-controlled Afghanistan. An extremist Islamic government in their region is a profound challenge, and these countries are now scrambling for a tenable post-NATO solutions.

The end of NATO’s presence also presents opportunities, as states in the region that previously looked towards the US as a security provider must now rely on the regional powers. In a case in point, Russia is filling the power vacuum in Central Asia by strengthening the defence of neighbouring Tajikistan and Uzbekistan in response to the risk of Islamic fundamentalists using Afghanistan as a staging ground for destabilising Central Asia.

However, both Russia and China are aiming for a cordial relationship with the new Afghanistan. While Western governments have rapidly evacuated their embassies and fled the country, it is noteworthy that Russia and China are keeping their diplomatic missions in place. Over the past weeks, both Moscow and Beijing have engaged in diplomacy with the Taliban to reach agreements for peaceful co-existence in the neighbourhood. Co-operation from China and Russia will depend on the Taliban abiding by the commitments it has made over the past weeks.

There is reason for optimism. The Taliban has referred to China as a “friend” and welcomed Chinese investments in reconstruction, while the new government in Kabul is also attempting to reassure Russia of its benign intentions. It is not yet clear if the Taliban will take political responsibility and whether the current non-threatening posture towards Russia and China may be only temporary, while it consolidates power.

However, the Greater Eurasian Partnership appears to be the best path for a stable and peaceful Afghanistan. After four decades of war, the Taliban needs to restore some degree of prosperity and peace.

Rather than occupying the country and imposing foreign values, Russia and China aim to align Afghanistan’s interests with that of Greater Eurasia – integration, not domination. While US efforts to establish hegemony with military power failed, China’s Belt and Road Initiative and other co-operative programmes under the Greater Eurasian Partnership may convince the Taliban it shares a common future with the wider region.

https://www.rt.com/russia/532278-afghanistan-future-russian-chinese-dominated/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
We don't know yet if it will be a terrorist state or more a state like Saudi Arabia. There are signs that the Taliban keep their insurances given to Russia, China and Iran at their visits to this countries recently. I.e. Their embassies keep working normally.

Iran is a terrorist country. It is the number one terrorist country. It has imperial terrorist organizations to take over the Middle East just like China is a Communist imperial country that wants to take over the World. Saudi Arabia funded September 11.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Iran is a terrorist country. It is the number one terrorist country. It has imperial terrorist organizations to take over the Middle East just like China is a Communist imperial country that wants to take over the World. Saudi Arabia funded September 11.

Iran is terrorist country. I would go even further and call it a Nazi state.

Saudi Arabia was a terrorist country, but has changed it ways fundamentally. I remember very well when Putin threatened to nuke it out of existence because of the terrorists in the Kaukasus.

Salman has done great work with his fight against the Muslim Brotherhood (Hamas is part of it), Qatar and Iran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

https://www.rt.com/russia/532278-afghanistan-future-russian-chinese-dominated/

And the assurances they gave to China, Russia, and Iran are that they promise to be a terrorist state against the US?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
And the assurances they gave to China, Russia, and Iran are that they promise to be a terrorist state against the US?

No. They include the ban on Al Quaida, East Turkestan Islamic Movement and IS.

The Russians and the Chinese have told the Taliban if they don't then their Emirate is over. The Chinese and Russians have already troops at the border. And after the example of Syria where a few thousand Russian soldiers with a few dozen airplaines and other kind of equipment destroyed the terrorists there the Taliban know this is serious.

On the other hand R&C have offered the Taliban acknowledgement, development and integration if they behave.

The Taliban have accepted. Google it.

Btw this is how diplomacy works and not like the Demonrats. First they scrap Trumps contract with them, replace it then by nothing and later look from Camp David how everything descends into Saigon 2.0. Later they blame the whole world for their failure.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoZt_BwTUCY

Current situtation:

Now the Map is all red. What cowards. They basically looted what was given to them by American's and fled the country with suitcases full of American Dollars.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Taliban executes IS leader Abu Omar Khorasani one day after Afghanistan conquest

https://thepakistandaily.com/taliban-executes-is-leader-abu-omar-khorasani-one-day-after-afghanistan-conquest/

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
Removing the competition.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Removing the competition.

Of cause true. You see how easy and benefitting it can be to act rationally.