Author Topic: Fake KFC Israel  (Read 1306 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Fake KFC Israel
« on: July 08, 2021, 12:28:17 AM »
KFC has reopened its Israel franchise. But KFC Israel is basically is to Israel how CNN is to news (or how the Biden Hate Department is to foreign policy vs. the Trump State Department).

It's mostly for Arabs. The ones in Jewish cities are not kosher. They want one in Tel Aviv. They might as well have it at the Tel Aviv Central Bus Station if they are going for the goy market. A certain type of people live in and near the bus station.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KFC_Israel

KFC Israel (Hebrew: קנטאקי פרייד צ'יקן‎) is the Israeli franchise of KFC, which opened its first branch in Israel in the 1980. The chain closed its last location in 2012. In February 2020, the chain re-entered the country. Currently there are 5 branches located in Nazareth, Daliyat al-Karmel, Baqa al-Gharbiyye, Yarka, and at the Cinema City in Be'er Sheba. The company has plans to open 10 more locations, including a flagship location in Tel Aviv.

I added to the kashrut section of the article. 

Kashrut

In 2009 KFC Israel received permission, after two years of requesting, to replace their milk-based coating with a soy-based coating.[5] By making this substitution KFC was able to make their locations in Israel kosher, even though the kosher branches already had non-dairy coating. Two out of the eight locations at the time were transitioned into kosher locations; however, the soy coating was utilized at all locations.[13] KFC Israel stated that the new coating tasted identical to the old one,[14] however the former owner later admitted going kosher was the reason for their failure.[15] Religious Jews are critical of that claim and hold that "there should at least be one kosher location stating there are many KFC locations worldwide that people that don't keep kosher can go to and that opening in Israel and not making it kosher defeats the purpose since American Jews love going to kosher American chains as part of their trips to Israel". They also say "if KFC wants to open only non-kosher branches in Israel, it's just doing it for money and not to fill a need".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Fake KFC Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 12:40:59 AM »
Two out of the eight locations at the time were transitioned into kosher locations; however, the soy coating was utilized at all locations.[13]

The two locations were kosher in the first place and did not "transition". One was the Mehadrin branch in Kinyon Malcha in Jerusalem and the other in Rechovot. The Jerusalem branch moved there from Kinyon Harel in Mevaseret Zion. There was previously another kosher one in the Ben Yehdua pedestrian mall area of Jerusalem off of King George Street but it closed due to the terrorism in the early 2000's. I've never seen any other KFC locations in Israel in person. I ate at all of the three. When it closed in Jerusalem in the early 2000's, I could only go when stopping in Mevaseret Zion on the way to Jerusalem. But the one in Kinyon Malcha was one I took advantage of and when there frequently while in Jerusalem. The last time I ever went was on the way back from Jerusalem and I took some with me on the train from Malcha back to Haifa. The mall is near the old station that takes forever. But now with the new train, I get stop in Tel Aviv to go directly into the Azrieli Center without having to wander the streets of the zoo that is Tel Aviv just to go to Burger King on the way back from Jerusalem. There is also Burger King in the new airport in Eilat. Most of the branches are kosher but there's none in Jerusalem. Both BK and KFC closed around the same time but BK reopened about 4 or 5 years ago. KFC only reopened last year but as I said, it's fake and they might as well cal it "KFC fakestine" since they have so many in the PA anyway.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2021, 03:12:26 PM »
I hate the evil people that hijacked KFC Israel. The Israeli government should make it illegal to have American fast food chains in Israel if they are not kosher.

The Arabs have enough KFC in the fakestinian authority. Now they want to hijack the name KFC Israel also. If they open one kosher branch in a Jewish city and keep all the non-kosher ones in Arab cities, then that would be okay. But they should NOT open treif ones in Jewish cities. That's like putting salt on the wounds of Jews that miss KFC when it was righteous in Jerusalem and Mevaseret Zion.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2021, 03:23:30 PM »
Now they also want to buy up an Israeli company.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 05:57:47 PM »
Since when KFC was kosher?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 05:59:04 PM »
I first saw a kosher KFC in Jerusalem in the 1990's. I last saw one in 2007. My next Israel trip was in 2011 and it was gone so it closed some time between 2007 and 2011.

Last year some morons started a new "Israeli" franchise in Arab cities. The fakestinians already had their own in the PA.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2021, 11:32:19 AM »
Hey if anybody wants to get rich we can open up up a KFC franchise in South Tel Aviv,with all the coons from Sudan & Eritrea we can rake in the dough!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 11:48:30 AM »
"KFC Israel" say it wants to open a "flagship location in Tel Aviv". Since they insist on being treif, they might as well open it in South Tel Aviv.

They should put up a sign saying "No Jews Allowed". At least that way it wouldn't cause Jews to sin. If the treif branches make money off of goyim, maybe they can be convinced that at least one kosher branch should be located in Jerusalem. It can be supported by the money they make off of the goyim. Other chains make money off of kosher locations and then open treif ones. Why can't it be the other way around? Also, they are owned by the same company as Pizza Hut which does have kosher locations. Why not reopen the glass segregated branch at Kinyon Malcha which had glass separating dairy Pizza Hut from meat KFC? They should also have Taco Bell at a kosher KFC. In the US, there are restaurants that are both KFC and Pizza Hut and/or Pizza Hut.