Author Topic: Rainbow [censored] Butt Monkey hired by library to encourage children to read.  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Rainbow [censored] Butt Monkey hired by library to encourage children to read.

https://bit.ly/3kalc72

Of cause a Labour guy was responsible for this action. US has the Demonrats and GB the Labour rats.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Wouldn't that scare off kids?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Wouldn't that scare off kids?

I think this lefties are so far gone, that they are disconnected from reality.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist: 

That’s right Ulli, they are wicked and
twisted beyond repair.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
That would have scared me when I was a kid.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
  :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist: 

That’s right Ulli, they are wicked and
twisted beyond repair.

This lefties are the real challenge of this decade.