Author Topic: Tel Aviv: We'll test DNA of dog feces and fine the owners  (Read 946 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tel Aviv: We'll test DNA of dog feces and fine the owners
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 04:33:16 AM »
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/309794

Imo there has to be restrictions on dogs in population centers. In Hamburg it was in the 1990s already very bad. I remember very well people with whole packs of dogs destroying the parks. One woman had over a dozen. In Wilhelmshaven I have seen a punk that used a modified shopping cart like a dog sled. It was filled with beer and schnapps bottles and the dogs made popo everywhere. This is very bad for the health specially of children and disgusting too.

If you have a farm or a big compound this is something else, but dogs in a city with mostly flats is not good. I once had a business appointment. The woman was well dressed and the flat looked very fancy. But as I came in it smelled. I nearly puked. There were two gigantic dogs inside, that had their own room. Big as lions. And they smelled so terrible. :yuck:
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani