Author Topic: Proof that there was voter fraud!  (Read 1062 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Proof that there was voter fraud!
« on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:07 AM »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Proof that there was voter fraud!
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2021, 10:56:43 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

If this is the case, it’s possible then that
even the staunch Ron Paul supporter can
be correct on certain issues.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 04:03:39 AM »
There was voter fraud and voter suppression. Tucker actually didn't come up with news, it was all on the gateway pundit and some other real news sites long ago.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2021, 04:22:25 AM »
There was voter fraud and voter suppression. Tucker actually didn't come up with news, it was all on the gateway pundit and some other real news sites long ago.

They did it with many different methods. This Democrats are really creative. This I have to admit.

Imo the worst tactic was to go from door to door and buy this empty voting letters from poor people. I saw a video were a black Democrat drives around with staples of Dollars in his car. Even the bought letters were visable. Dead voters and non existant voters were also there. In the case Tucker spoke of they simply counted batches of votes that were vastly for Biden twice. If all was not sufficiant, they simply switched votes in the computer programm from Trump to Biden.

Alledgedly, they even manufactured letters and brought them at night in. I am not shure if it was legit or not. But the media and Big Tech surpresses every discussion about this and the courts do nothing. So we will not find out.

For this post I would be banned on most social media.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2021, 06:57:54 AM »
They were caught both in Detroit and in Atlanta double counting stacks of Biden votes. In Atlanta it is on camera and they were also caught hiding boxes of ballots under a table, pulling the out after the they cleared out all the observers because of the fake water main break and lies that the count stopped. This is an egregious foul and should render the entire result in that corrupt Atlanta center invalid.  And there is much more.

Vote dumps happened. We can now confirm there was vote dump in Phoenix. That is why there are 72,000 so called mail in ballots which were never mailed out but were counted.
In Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit,  and in Milwaukee, if they really check there, I think there will be over a million votes that were created out of thin air.

There was massive fraud by so called 'adjudication'. It means that a democrat Trump hating employee copies a Trump voter ballot into a new one, checking D everywhere. When they do that, there was nobody to look and control what they were writing in.

There are numerous other fraud measures taken by the democrats.

They did it with many different methods. This Democrats are really creative. This I have to admit.

Imo the worst tactic was to go from door to door and buy this empty voting letters from poor people. I saw a video were a black Democrat drives around with staples of Dollars in his car. Even the bought letters were visable. Dead voters and non existant voters were also there. In the case Tucker spoke of they simply counted batches of votes that were vastly for Biden twice. If all was not sufficiant, they simply switched votes in the computer programm from Trump to Biden.

Alledgedly, they even manufactured letters and brought them at night in. I am not shure if it was legit or not. But the media and Big Tech surpresses every discussion about this and the courts do nothing. So we will not find out.

For this post I would be banned on most social media.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2021, 12:45:05 PM »
They were caught both in Detroit and in Atlanta double counting stacks of Biden votes. In Atlanta it is on camera and they were also caught hiding boxes of ballots under a table, pulling the out after the they cleared out all the observers because of the fake water main break and lies that the count stopped. This is an egregious foul and should render the entire result in that corrupt Atlanta center invalid.  And there is much more.

Vote dumps happened. We can now confirm there was vote dump in Phoenix. That is why there are 72,000 so called mail in ballots which were never mailed out but were counted.
In Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit,  and in Milwaukee, if they really check there, I think there will be over a million votes that were created out of thin air.

There was massive fraud by so called 'adjudication'. It means that a democrat Trump hating employee copies a Trump voter ballot into a new one, checking D everywhere. When they do that, there was nobody to look and control what they were writing in.

There are numerous other fraud measures taken by the democrats.

https://rumble.com/vjx5pa-arizona-audit.html The fraud is even bigger!  >:( >:( >:(