Author Topic: The secret signs of the criminals - look at your house. the fence etc.  (Read 1170 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There are criminals in Lower Saxony that use some kind of runes. In German they are called "Gaunerzinken". I think the word Gauner comes from Ganev = thieve. Zinken is explained here: https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zinken_(Geheimzeichen)

The German police is warning because of this signs. If you see it next to your door, than it is very possible, that your house is scouted by criminals.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

Ganavim in Hebrew, goniffs in Yiddish (thieves).

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                     :fist:

Ganavim in Hebrew, goniffs in Yiddish (thieves).

Do the criminals in US and Israel use this signs too?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Why is there a keyboard in the picture?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Why is there a keyboard in the picture?

I made the photo with the phone and have not cut the photo.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I see you have vim commands stickers on your keys :)
I made the photo with the phone and have not cut the photo.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I see you have vim commands stickers on your keys :)

It took me months to learn. It is so complex. I had really to force myself. All this Youtubers who say that you can learn it in a few hours are either liars or super intelligent.

But now it is very helpfull. How fast everything goes.  ;D

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Ulli, Being no expert on these things,
to answer your question to the best
of my knowledge, my guess is they
probably use a similar set of ‘codes’ or
“signs” wherever this type of method or
system is utilized but perhaps and
somehow not as overtly manifested.