Author Topic: Tucker reveals new information on why Hunter Biden's case was buried  (Read 818 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tucker reveals new information on why Hunter Biden's case was buried
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 06:03:56 PM »
So until Tucker says it is real you don't believe it? He regurgitiertes information which was known BEFORE the election. Only back then Tucker pretended like it was not verified or whatever.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tucker reveals new information on why Hunter Biden's case was buried
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 04:59:29 AM »
So until Tucker says it is real you don't believe it? He regurgitiertes information which was known BEFORE the election. Only back then Tucker pretended like it was not verified or whatever.

L on GAB has made this point several times. It takes always months till information appear on FOX. Like it was with the Fauci involvement in the virus enhancement in the bat lab in Wuhan.

Yes you are right. Most of this information was already out there. I have seen lots of stuff on Rudi Guilianis show, G TV, on Bannons website, Gatewaypundit, Glen Beck and so on.

I was from the beginning convinced that it was Hunters laptop.

But I am thankfull that Tucker spreads it now, because he has a very big reach. I mean if the average person looks into this stuff he will get the shock of his life. The Bidens and the Clintons are so far over the top. The Democrats, the MSM and Big Tech are doing everything to hide the truth.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani