Author Topic: The flood in Germany and the wicked politicians  (Read 1778 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The flood in Germany and the wicked politicians
« on: July 18, 2021, 04:50:07 AM »
1. The gouvernment has not warned the people. The wicked gouvernment TV was not reporting about the huge ammount of water that was coming down the rivers, even as the people were already drowning. No sirens were giving alarm.
2. The gouvernment has not opened the big hydro dams early to regulate the water flow.
3. The government zoned building areas for single family homes in floodplains

And now they say this is the worst flood ever. Because of the Climate Change Hoax of cause. This is a lie! In this area were the river Aar flows were even two very well known floods with much higher water levels. In 1804 and 1910. Now we have 2020. So basically every 100 years there is a flood like this in this area.

Imo there is a worldwide system of lies established by US Demonrats & the EU. Of cause one reason is to profit from it, but an often overlooked aspect is, that the politicians can hide behind it if they have obviously failed.

I.e. There is a flood and you have not acted right, what lead to the death of over 100 people. Blame Climate Change!
You have made fatal mistakes, that lead to the death of soldieres because you have not maintained the technic and trained the soldieres right. Blame Russia.
You have failed to establish a working school system in your city, that leads to whole lost generations of young men that can even not read and write correctly and have no change to ever get a job and they descend into drugs, schnapps and criminal activity. Blame systemic racism.

And so on  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The flood in Germany and the wicked politicians
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 11:14:08 AM »
That sounds horrible. Are you safe?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 01:55:37 PM »
That sounds horrible. Are you safe?

Yes it was in another state. The flood happened in Rhineland Palatinate and I live in the northern part of Lower Saxony. But thank you.  :)

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 04:32:12 PM »
I saw how politicians and lying press already leverage this disaster for more climate change alarmism. I think the greens might lead the next coalition.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 05:10:50 PM »
I saw how politicians and lying press already leverage this disaster for more climate change alarmism. I think the greens might lead the next coalition.

They use it this time to hide behind it. But the next flood will come certainly. Lets see if the new anti-climate-change-measures will prevent it. I don't think so.

With the Greens I am not shure, because the industry will be terminated if the Greens cancel North Stream 2. This is the last economically reasonable energy source the stupid Germans have after they have terminated atomic energy and coal. So I don't think the economic elites will support them in this. But you never know. I would like personally to see this, because for all this wicked policies of the last Merkel years there should be a punishment. It is a matter of justice.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 07:12:09 AM »
It is Serbia 2014 all over again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Southeast_Europe_floods

Such floods happen once in 100 years, so nobody wanted to "waste money" on better flood protection, so we had a dissaster.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 07:32:54 AM »
The biggest German newspaper writes exactly what I have written here. Julian Reichelt the chief editor writes:

https://www.bild.de/politik/kolumnen/kolumne/kommentar-von-bild-chef-julian-reichelt-nicht-gewarnt-77123222.bild.html
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 07:51:58 AM by Ulli »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 02:59:41 PM »
It is Serbia 2014 all over again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Southeast_Europe_floods

Such floods happen once in 100 years, so nobody wanted to "waste money" on better flood protection, so we had a dissaster.

Is there an explanation about the fact that this floods happen every 100 years? One guy on Youtube spoke about the Normal distribution of the Mathematician Gauß

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

He said that at the left and right end of the Gauß Parabola are again two small less high Parabolas- In this case they would desribe no rainfall and extreme rainfall.

But how this describes the fact of the 100 year frequency?

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 06:43:23 PM »
The distribution of rare events is usually modelled by Poisson distribution.
Every year there is a small chance for a flood and it is independent from when was the previous flood. In other words, the chance that there will be a flood next year doesn't change just because this year there was one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisson_distribution

The 100 frequency is a result of the small chance per year for a flood. However I think that if you slide a 100-year window back 10k or 20k years to the past, you will see that there are some 100 year spans where there were 2, or 3 floods in some 100 year spans.

Is there an explanation about the fact that this floods happen every 100 years? One guy on Youtube spoke about the Normal distribution of the Mathematician Gauß

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

He said that at the left and right end of the Gauß Parabola are again two small less high Parabolas- In this case they would desribe no rainfall and extreme rainfall.

But how this describes the fact of the 100 year frequency?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 06:27:28 AM »
Oh interesting, I will look into it.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 10:48:25 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

The world was always, however especially
nowadays “flooded” with many wicked politicians.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 04:55:35 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

The world was always, however especially
nowadays “flooded” with many wicked politicians.

Even in all western countries you get elected althrough you hate the people you represent. Was never before like this.

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 06:13:40 AM »
Now China has even worse floods.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2021, 08:30:36 AM »
Now China has even worse floods.

:clap:
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.