Author Topic: Fish be racist too.  (Read 1166 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Fish be racist too.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 10:35:34 PM »
Yawn...whatever.  Notice who decides what's racist.   This was not decided by Asians.  This was decided by the same globalist scum.
They decided to make good use of the COVID - Chinese ambulance. Let's weaponize the Asians as well.  They already weaponized the blacks.

Tell me, which Asians did they ask if this was racist? I don't ever remember anyone asking me.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:32:24 AM »
It's like when they tell Latin Americans to say "Latinx" as opposed to Latino or Latina. If they don't want to call it by gender, they can use the English word Latin. It's not even a race but they created an imaginary race based on language. The real Latin Americans in Cuba will vote Republican if they come to the US. But the Democrats say it's racist against Latin Americans to not let illegal aliens from the Southern border to enter the country even though all the garbage from around the World infiltrates from there, not just from Central America. It's like evil people from all over Africa infiltrate Israel's Southern border from Egypt.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:35:34 AM »
I think it's racist towards fish to call their species invasive instead of their correct name. The same evil Democrats are fine with that but won't call illegal aliens invaders. I guess by Democrat logic, the entire species of that fish is called invasive, even in East Asia.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 01:03:08 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

This trivial frivolity becomes more
and more absurd.
                                 :o >:(