Author Topic: Scapegoats Asian American parents protest city 'scapegoating' their children  (Read 1458 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Asian American parents protest city 'scapegoating' their children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUQYUkbC27o

For Asians it is also all about the Benjamins. Literary quote from a black freak in this documentation. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I thought Ilhan Omar, YM"S was talking about Binyamin Netanyahu when she said it's all about the Benjamins.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I thought Ilhan Omar, YM"S was talking about Binyamin Netanyahu when she said it's all about the Benjamins.

No it is not about Netanyahu. It is about the Dollar bill.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Does it mean Jews are rich and control everything?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Does it mean Jews are rich and control everything?

They say so. But they think like this black Democrat woman in the video is openly stating that the Asians are too in this Benjamin conspiracy. Would explain why Asians are also frequently attacked by them in the big cities.

Critical race theory has created more vicious hate in the US, than every white supremacy organization would ever be able too. Perhaps it will lead to the disintegration of the West. We are in a very bad situation.

Because of this and some other issues I hate the West of today and if I read about the 19th century and all of the archievments that are lost I am very sad.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

These absurd anti Semitic tropes were most
likely inspired and fueled by the revisionistic
idiocy of the despicable and farcicle nonsense
written in that waste of paper; The Protocols
of the Elders of Zion particularly when referring
to the Jewish people and their so-called worship
of money as though this is typical only of them.
‘Scapegoating’ is something that cannot be justified
especially when perpetrated against the good by evil.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

These absurd anti Semitic tropes were most
likely inspired and fueled by the revisionistic
idiocy of the despicable and farcicle nonsense
written in that waste of paper; The Protocols
of the Elders of Zion particularly when referring
to the Jewish people and their so-called worship
of money as though this is typical only of them.
‘Scapegoating’ is something that cannot be justified
especially when perpetrated against the good by evil.

The number of Jews that really worship money is imo smaller than the number of gentiles. The most worship I have to say you find in the BLACK community. Look at all the rap videos were they present the Gold in the mouth, the bundles of Benhamins in their paws and the cars they present there.

And like Candace states in one of her great comments: A great number of them are willing to do the most immodest and vile things if they get for it a big check from wicked whites. Look at Patrice Cullors with her mansions with air plane hangars for that she was willing to burn down the black neighbourhoods, look at this Cardy animal who spreads the most extreme filth for lots of cash or at this satan shoe beast who will do everything to make a Benjamin.

In their culture this behaviour is mainstream.

'it takes one to know one'
"And that's not a coincidence, not just a children's saying or joke. It has deep psychological meaning. We always see our own traits in other people and think they are like how we really are. And as a result we evaluate [a person's] actions and give assessments."

Vladimir Putin

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Benjamin Franklin. It's slang for a hundred dollar bill.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Benjamin Franklin. It's slang for a hundred dollar bill.

Is it about rich Jews controlling everything with money?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי

Is it about rich Jews controlling everything with money?

Not in this case. You have to use context clues and not overthink things.