Author Topic: That’s it, China has officially declared Israel an Enemy  (Read 975 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: That’s it, China has officially declared Israel an Enemy
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 04:51:29 AM »
I don't agree with her attitude and of cause not that China wants to whitewash themselves from "crimes" against the Uigur muslims. This issue is through since long time. Even the Taliban see in this no problem. They want a deep cooperation with China, like Pakistan and Iran already have. Syria also.

Likewise most Muslims had no problem of Netanyahus and Trumps policies against the so called Palestinians because most Muslims hate the Moslem Brotherhood, Iran and Qatar.

The so called free west is disintegrating right before our eyes. They can not pressure anybody anymore.

But iher facts are true. This is exordenarily dangerous.

The real reason is, that China is pissed. Bennet and Lapid have joined clearly the Biden regime. After this China started the integration process of Iran, Afganistan and Syria into the Belt and Road inititive. 

What this fools have not understood, that they are not on the winning side of history. With Netanyahu in charge he could have believable opposed the Biden regime and worked on good diplomatic relations with Moskau and Beijing.   
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 09:12:41 PM »
                                                                                                                                           :fist:
:usa+israel:     

They are the enemies of HaShem. Now
this ‘nation’ is really cursed!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 01:55:03 AM »
Israel should stop outsourcing production to China. Even in the US, Judaica items with Israeli brands are made in China (like Yehuda Shabbat candles). Even ArtScroll and Koren have some books printed in China.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 02:32:38 AM »
Israel should stop outsourcing production to China. Even in the US, Judaica items with Israeli brands are made in China (like Yehuda Shabbat candles). Even ArtScroll and Koren have some books printed in China.
Not only Artscroll & Koren unfortunately Kehot as well!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2021, 05:37:30 AM »

I mean specially for this items you have such a vast resource of orthodox Jews that are not employed, including the wifes, grandmas and grandpas and the bigger children.  They could do this in small neighbourhood workshops in their free time. You must first think about your own people. In addition who wants to buy religious items manufactured by Chinese atheists? The whole idea of such things is that they are manufactured authentically. And I don't think the Chinese manufacture this items with love to detail.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani