Author Topic: Jewish majority by big margin in Israel and I mean whole Israel  (Read 1238 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This I have suspected a long time. Because there is lots of migration from Arabs to Jordan and from there to the whole world. In addition l have  rarely seen a big family of Arabs like the orthodox Jews have.In fact only one time. If you compare the real birthrates in other Arab countries, you see, that they have decreased significally. Turkey and Iran also. Why should the so called Palestinians be an exception. The Palestinian Authority states something and everybody takes it unquestioned. This is stupid. Because even the statistics in the West are frequently manipulated by the gouvernments. AND THIS IS A FACT!

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/310411
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Jewish majority by big margin in Israel and I mean whole Israel
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 11:51:39 PM »
It is welcome news if true, but you should still never give them citizenship or voting rights in Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2021, 05:29:07 AM »
It is welcome news if true, but you should still never give them citizenship or voting rights in Israel.
Chaim said, that they want to leave. It is true. I watched a reportage about "Palestinian" migration to Jordan and from there elsewhere. It seems to be substantial.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2021, 12:17:18 PM »
Chaim said, that they want to leave. It is true. I watched a reportage about "Palestinian" migration to Jordan and from there elsewhere. It seems to be substantial.

But they should still never be given voting rights or citizenship in Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2021, 01:51:21 PM »
But they should still never be given voting rights or citizenship in Israel.

I am not shure how this could work if you declare sovereignty. Perhaps the solution is to deny citizenship to people that work for a foreign entity and/or support terrorism. Lots of countries do this all around the globe. Great Britain in example even revoked citizenship for members of IS.

And this could apply also to the EU, Soros and HRW founded NGOs and their member.  :)

You could get rid of all this beasts together in on action.

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2021, 07:48:51 AM »
First of all Ettinger doesnt include Gaza.

The ratio of Jews and Arabs from the Mediterranean Sea to the Jordan river is 60-40 but the Jewish majority is diminishing every year, mainly because of non-Jewish immigrants, especially from the former USSR, taking advantage of the Law of Return which since the 70s allows for non-Jewish grandchildren of a Jewish man to get citizenship in Israel (people that have literally nothing Jewish about them), and if the illegals (especially the 80k African illegals with their high birth rate) will get citizenship, it will be a nightmare.

We can't rely on birth rates, and we obviously must not give citizenship to the Arabs, we have to expel the enemies whether by force (the illegal Africans and Russians) or by encouraging emigration (of the Arabs).

And of course, good Jews from North America and Europe must make Aliyah.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 05:42:58 PM by Ron from Israel »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2021, 06:01:15 AM »
Russians in Israel are good people. They strengthen Israel. It's the Arab muslims that we must expel. Unfortunately, its against international law now but what we can do is make it hard for them to practice islam after we annex Judea and Samaria.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2021, 02:22:00 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

All smart responses and Be’ezrat HaShem that
60/40 ratio will continue to increase in favor
of the Israeli Jews and decrease the other way
around.