Author Topic: David Duke praises Rep. Ilhan Omar  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: David Duke praises Rep. Ilhan Omar
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2021, 12:39:47 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Of course, because she is a ‘nazi’ as well.
                                                                     >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 02:06:41 AM »
This Squad and BLM people are loved by the Nazis. I read lots of more statements from different "people".

They say basically that they like it, that they go after the Jews and Israel and the bonus is, that they enable blacks to murder each other by defunding the police. This kind of "people" like David Duke are imo sociopaths.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2021, 02:25:47 AM »
And of course the blacks like them. After all, Farrakhan likes when people call him Hitler.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 04:04:40 AM »
And of course the blacks like them. After all, Farrakhan likes when people call him Hitler.

It is obvious, that people who love Ilhan must have avery low IQ.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 09:18:28 AM »
Well, if the honorable one says so....

His plastic surgeon told me Duke can be trusted.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2021, 05:52:56 AM »
DAVID is an overly obsessed rabid Jew hater with a very Jewish name from Israel... like Joseph Goebbels. Such proud ethnic Europeans.
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.