Author Topic: Terrorist Knesset Member Ahmed Tibi, YM"S, Orders Schvartza To Remove Ben-Gvir  (Read 781 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
How is Arafat's advisor allowed to be "acting speaker"? Ben-Gvir called him a terrorist and then Tibi ordered some schvartza and sand coon wanna be to remove Ben-Gvir.

That's like if Ilhan Omar was acting speaker of the House and ordered Farrakhan's "fruit of Islam" to remove a white Republican Congressman.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/310616

« Last Edit: July 26, 2021, 09:23:20 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Calling that man a Svartza is uncalled for. The problem is the Knesset and the leftist State and not just that 1 individual who is Dark Skinned
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
A real convert is not supposed to kick a Jew out of the Knesset at the command of a Nazi.

It reminds me of the black police officers on the Temple Mount. They could be Muslims. It also reminds me of some evil black guard in New York at Bank Leumi on Broadway. Over 10 years ago, I was in New York and I happened to see Bank Leumi. I saw an exhibit on the wall that was like a museum of the history of Bank Leumi. That black guard was not the UMM HMM type of black. It seemed like an East African Muslim (like Ilhan Omar's type of people). He wouldn't let me in the bank and when I complained he said I'm trying to case trouble. I'm a Jew and I wanted to read about a Jewish bank. I hate that black Hitler piece of garbage.

Regarding the black guard in the Knesset, he was wearing a kippa. I assume he's Ethiopian. Religious Jews should refuse orders do to something immoral. Tibi was engaging in an act of terrorism. Throwing a Jew out of a Jewish parliament by force is an act of terrorism when the person behind it is an Arab Muslim Nazi.

Chaim said anything goes when it comes to Jew haters which is why it is okay to make racial jokes about affirmative action blacks. He also says we should curse evil Jews that are traitors. I could have said the N word but I'm moderate. When I was talking about the affirmative action African at the bank in New York, I referred to him in that way but I know that JTF is a civil rights organization and that JTF is a moderate organization and it is against the rules of the forum to refer to certain people by certain names.

The white Jew that assisted the Ethiopian in the Knesset wasn't dark from what I could tell. But he was acting like an Arab terrorist at the command of an Arab terrorist so it's completely justified to refer to him as a slur against Arabs. I could have called the Ethiopian the same name because he was also acting like an Arab, not like an Ethiopian.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Despite Ben-Gvir’s perceived undersirable affiliations
or lack of resolve and judgement regarding certain
policies, Tibi yimach shemo and others should not be
in the Knesset. This was not handled in the best possible
way and if the Israeli political establishment were
even close to the way it should be run, the ‘system’ of
things would run a lot more smoothly and in a logical
manner in the best interest of Israeli nationalism.