Author Topic: Perverted Democrat Ed Buck drugged and raped young black men - Media silent  (Read 1003 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Left remains silent on prominent Democrat donor's criminal conviction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxsT1CiXEm4

Black Lives Matter  :::D

« Last Edit: July 29, 2021, 07:27:49 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
NY Times writes:

LOS ANGELES — Ed Buck, a small-time Democratic donor and political activist, was convicted by a federal jury on Tuesday of nine felonies,

:::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Obviously this Buck is not the Biden family or the Clintons. He donated money, but there were others who donated more.

Imo his influence is only explainable that there were other perverts from the Democratic party visiting this flat.

I have heard, that Adam Schiff was a regular there.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
If it wasn't homosexuality, they would make a big deal out of it.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:   

This is truly the extent of depravity,
a real sicko!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:   

This is truly the extent of depravity,
a real sicko!

Obviously true. And it is a scandal first class, that he could go on for so long. But if you are a Democrat ...