Author Topic: Vaccine vs antibodies vs antibodies + vaccine  (Read 6625 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Vaccine vs antibodies vs antibodies + vaccine
« on: July 30, 2021, 09:39:41 AM »
Getting the vaccine
vs
having had the virus and producing antibodies
vs
having had the virus and producing antibodies and then getting the vaccine

I was looking at this thread that was unfortunately destroyed:
https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94241.0.html
So, I've created a new topic.

I already got the virus last year and I have done blood tests several times. I still have the antibodies.

What do you think? Should I still get the vaccine?  Some places require it.

There are reports of issues of mRNA problems and how this is different from usual vaccines.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Vaccine vs antibodies vs antibodies + vaccine
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 10:40:06 AM »
Getting the vaccine
vs
vs

I already got the virus last year and I have done blood tests several times. I still have the antibodies.

There are reports of issues of mRNA problems and how this is different from usual vaccines.

I am not an expert. But I am now fully vaccinated. 2 times with moderna. The first time was without any adverse effects. The second one was hard. I got a heavy fever and was one day out of order. This is now the second day and I am still tired.

My advise is, that you ask the doctors here. If they think your antibodys are sufficient protection than of cause no. If they advise you the vaccine take two days off before.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 02:01:43 PM »
 If you had covid it doesn't make sense to get the vaccine. Now the city/state/country/ NWO?  is putting pressure to get the vaccine anyway which doesn't make sense. The best anti-bodies is actually getting Covid. Its probably back door $$$ and other things involved.  If you can avoid not getting it of-course don't get it. I personally would have to either get it or get tested weekly which sucks.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 07:29:29 PM »
Getting the vaccine
vs
vs

The vaccine on top of the prior infection will boost protection even higher. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 07:37:55 PM »
The best anti-bodies is actually getting Covid. Its probably back door $$$ and other things involved.  If you can avoid not getting it of-course don't get it. I personally would have to either get it or get tested weekly which sucks.

Even in the subset of patients in Pfizer's phase 3 trial who had prior infection, there were many more cases in the placebo group than the vaccinated group.  (0.4% cases in vaccinated group and 2% in placebo).  So prior infection is not the end all and be all.  Even though it offers some protection, it is pretty variable and not everyone gets as good of a response.

When "getting Covid" is the route to get antibodies, that's not a good option because then people may have to suffer with the disease in order to get there.  That's the whole point of a vaccination.  To induce the protection without having to suffer through the disease. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 09:55:15 PM »
Do any of you believe this:

https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Again, this is a serious question and this is an actual question.  I ask because, well, the most brilliant people on the planet are...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2021, 10:06:43 PM by angryChineseKahanist »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 07:29:04 AM »
You should (and if I where you I would too) get a vaccine, no matter whether you had Covid-19 or not. Imunity from vaccine is far stronger and last longer than imunity from having had the infection. The only question is should it be one dose, or two. Ask your doctor.
Even third dose is under consideration, for people with lower imune system.
Personally, I have received 2 doses of Sinopharm vaccine. It has been 4 months since the second dose. I had no adverse effects, but that is a classic vaccine (dead virus). In Serbia they are close to recommending a third dose 6 months after the second one. So I will see, if I should get the third dose in the next 2 months, although it is mostlly recommended for older people, and Sinopharm vaccine is the most effective against Delta strain so,...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2021, 10:53:54 AM »
You should (and if I where you I would too) get a vaccine, no matter whether you had Covid-19 or not. Imunity from vaccine is far stronger and last longer than imunity from having had the infection. The only question is should it be one dose, or two. Ask your doctor.
Even third dose is under consideration, for people with lower imune system.
Personally, I have received 2 doses of Sinopharm vaccine. It has been 4 months since the second dose. I had no adverse effects, but that is a classic vaccine (dead virus). In Serbia they are close to recommending a third dose 6 months after the second one. So I will see, if I should get the third dose in the next 2 months, although it is mostlly recommended for older people, and Sinopharm vaccine is the most effective against Delta strain so,...

I have not seen the Sinopharm.  I only see options for pfizer, moderna, and johnson and johnson.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2021, 10:22:24 PM »
Do any of you believe this:

https://trialsitenews.com/should-you-get-vaccinated/

Again, this is a serious question and this is an actual question.  I ask because, well, the most brilliant people on the planet are...

No, I do not believe their fabricated claims about deaths and disabilities.  These people are a joke. 
And after selfishly getting their protection for themselves, now they try to scare others out of getting protection.  Just like Malone.  A dishonest hack.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2021, 10:25:29 PM »
I have not seen the Sinopharm.  I only see options for pfizer, moderna, and johnson and johnson.

Yes, those are the US options.  Pfizer has lighter side effects than Moderna.  If you are certain that you had Covid previously (positive PCR test and now positive for antibodies), then 2 shots are very likely to be unnecessary, and probably only 1 is helpful, but talk to your doctor.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2021, 11:23:54 PM »
I had the virus in March 2020.  Right after this, something strange happened.

I have Hepatitis B and so I do blood tests every six months.  My Hep B viral load was always safely below the border line, but still a lot.

Search results will always show that covid damages the liver so that the Hep B viral load will spike.  So, that means that the Hep B viral load will be much higher than before.

After I've recovered from the covid-19, my Hep B viral load went down to nearly none.  It's still there and detectable, but very low. And it stayed low.

I did ask the doctor, but he does not know why.

Any guesses?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2021, 11:24:56 PM »
Even in the subset of patients in Pfizer's phase 3 trial who had prior infection, there were many more cases in the placebo group than the vaccinated group.  (0.4% cases in vaccinated group and 2% in placebo).  So prior infection is not the end all and be all.  Even though it offers some protection, it is pretty variable and not everyone gets as good of a response.

When "getting Covid" is the route to get antibodies, that's not a good option because then people may have to suffer with the disease in order to get there.  That's the whole point of a vaccination.  To induce the protection without having to suffer through the disease.

Already had it. Did it fell good? No, but just like getting sick I got through it. Yes it's harsher then the flu but still. For some especially minors it's probably a much better option then the risk of the vaccine. For older people I can understand getting the shots, but for minors, no.
 Also already having it is probably the best antidote and the vaccines isn't as effective as having antibodies from Covid itself.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2021, 11:26:04 PM »
What about this guy:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/german-microbiologist-they-are-killing-people-with-these-covid-vaccines-to-reduce-the-worlds-population/

( spoiler: at the last few minutes, he shows you the beautiful new book he wrote.  I guess I already answered my own question. )
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »
Already had it. Did it fell good? No, but just like getting sick I got through it. Yes it's harsher then the flu but still. For some especially minors it's probably a much better option then the risk of the vaccine. For older people I can understand getting the shots, but for minors, no.
 Also already having it is probably the best antidote and the vaccines isn't as effective as having antibodies from Covid itself.

Ok, I never had covid, and I got the pfizer vaccine and it was nothing.  On the second shot I had fever for 1 day.  Took some tylenol and felt fine.  When I catch a little sniffle it's worse than that.   

I am not talking about minors.  ChineseKahanist is not a minor. 

You claim that vaccines aren't as effective as prior covid but this is based on assumption only.  In someone who never had covid, 2 shots of the vaccine push antibody titer MUCH higher than the levels they reach with a prior covid.  1 shot levels are similar to the range of prior covid.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2021, 08:47:32 AM »
Ok, I never had covid, and I got the pfizer vaccine and it was nothing.  On the second shot I had fever for 1 day.  Took some tylenol and felt fine.  When I catch a little sniffle it's worse than that.   

I am not talking about minors.  ChineseKahanist is not a minor. 

You claim that vaccines aren't as effective as prior covid but this is based on assumption only.  In someone who never had covid, 2 shots of the vaccine push antibody titer MUCH higher than the levels they reach with a prior covid.  1 shot levels are similar to the range of prior covid.

Does it make sense though that they are pushing people like me to get the shot(s) or face weekly testing?

Also as of now the information coming is that the effects of the shots wears off after some time and perhaps people would be needing to get them every 6 months- a year. This could be a yearly thing now. While having Covid their aren't cases of people getting it a second time.
 Anyway at this point I'm inclining to believe that this is a plandemic and perhaps a lot of $$$ is involved in backdoor channels with the pharmaceuticals and government.
 They already used Covid to beat Trump perhaps they are pushing "higher numbers" especially now to get mail in voting again before the November elections. They know that they can get away with more fraud + many of their voters are more lazier and wouldn't go to vote but mailing in a ballot is a lot easier.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2021, 03:33:30 PM »
Vaccine effective only 16% after 6 months

https://youtu.be/dMnR3d6rfME

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2021, 09:26:34 PM »

I reread their study and it's a little unclear.  I had subtracted those numbers to get the answer, but in the section where they talk about prior infection, including all medical evidence of prior infection, it was 13 in vaxed group and 17 in placebo.  No statistical difference for numbers that small.  I would think as time goes on from the time of the infection, the vaccine would be more and more likely to help boost immunity further, but reinfection rate is rare so you need a large study to determine that.  It seems like an unanswered question although seems really plausible to be helpful. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2021, 09:34:00 PM »
Does it make sense though that they are pushing people like me to get the shot(s) or face weekly testing?

Also as of now the information coming is that the effects of the shots wears off after some time and perhaps people would be needing to get them every 6 months- a year. This could be a yearly thing now. While having Covid their aren't cases of people getting it a second time.

Yes there are cases of reinfection.  I know some personally.  In the Pfizer trial of 40,000 people there were around 2,000 enrolled who had prior covid before the trial, and out of these people there were around 30 in total who got covid a second time over the course of the trial.  So indeed it does happen.  But it is rarer than getting it a first time.

Anyway at this point I'm inclining to believe that this is a plandemic and perhaps a lot of $$$ is involved in backdoor channels with the pharmaceuticals and government. 

A lot of people have conspiratorial thoughts about it, but let me ask you this.  If this virus can kill people, and I know people it has killed, does it matter to me whether a government or governments planned this or not? The point is that it is now in the environment and there is an option to get protection from it.  And if someone makes money from that, so be it.  I do grant the point that this may have been a bioweapons attack by the Chinese Communist Party.  It doesn't change anything practically speaking though.  I hope Pfizer and other companies makes many billions with a product that can save so many lives. 

They already used Covid to beat Trump perhaps they are pushing "higher numbers" especially now to get mail in voting again before the November elections. They know that they can get away with more fraud + many of their voters are more lazier and wouldn't go to vote but mailing in a ballot is a lot easier.

Again, these are all separate issues.  You should try to stop the democrats from rigging elections.  But if they didn't use Covid, they'd use some other crisis to do so.  Or they'd manufacture one.    You cannot tell me that just because Democrats have benefitted from the Covid crisis this proves it is fake.  That's a terrible logic that makes no sense.   They capitalize on real crises just the same.   Just because GOP was impotent to stop them does not make you can tell me all data is fabricated and all people getting sick and all deaths are imagined.  We're not imagining it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2021, 09:41:38 PM »
Vaccine effective only 16% after 6 months

https://youtu.be/dMnR3d6rfME

Baloney.

The Pfizer vaccine demonstrated 97% protection from severe disease, compared to placebo, over 6 months in a double blinded placebo controlled trial.   It demonstrated 91% efficacy on symptomatic infection over the 6 month period in total. 

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.28.21261159v1

Why are you so intent on convincing people that a product with dramatic efficacy doesn't work?   What do you gain from this? 

He admits in the video the methodology used by the Ministry of Health in his referenced study is in question, and yes it very much is. There are dramatically fewer deaths in this delta wave in Israel compared to all the previous waves of covid cases there.  This is undeniable fact which defeats the purpose of your arguments.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2021, 10:10:20 PM »
  I personally don't care if people get it. I personally don't want to and dont need to. Already had Covid and I'm not old. I just hate the fact that I would have to be getting tested every week for no reason. This thing will be an ongoing occurrence nows. Watch and see. They are pushing these vaccines that people don't know the long term affects on all of the population now including children. Their are many many more deadlier things for children then Covid.

Anyway I knew Covid was BS for nve they started promoting BLM riots. Statistical farce.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2021, 10:51:23 PM »
  I personally don't care if people get it. I personally don't want to and dont need to. Already had Covid and I'm not old. I just hate the fact that I would have to be getting tested every week for no reason. This thing will be an ongoing occurrence nows. Watch and see. They are pushing these vaccines that people don't know the long term affects on all of the population now including children. Their are many many more deadlier things for children then Covid.

Anyway I knew Covid was BS for nve they started promoting BLM riots. Statistical farce.

So not gonna answer the questions then?  Typical.   You conspiracists in the frum community are all the same.    "Muh the Democrats!"

I got the vaccine happily and there is no long term effect except that I have some protection from Covid. 
The materials in the vaccine itself (LNP, mRNA, excipients) are cleared from the body within weeks.  There is nothing there anymore to cause a longterm effect.  You are being misled by pied pipers who call themselves experts and spread the fearmongering about spike proteins in our community.  It's nonsense.  These people make me sick.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2021, 01:39:19 PM »
So not gonna answer the questions then?  Typical.   You conspiracists in the frum community are all the same.    "Muh the Democrats!"

I got the vaccine happily and there is no long term effect except that I have some protection from Covid. 
The materials in the vaccine itself (LNP, mRNA, excipients) are cleared from the body within weeks.  There is nothing there anymore to cause a longterm effect.  You are being misled by pied pipers who call themselves experts and spread the fearmongering about spike proteins in our community.  It's nonsense.  These people make me sick.

You mean this question?

"Why are you so intent on convincing people that a product with dramatic efficacy doesn't work?   What do you gain from this?"

I'm not intent. Like I told you, people can get it if they want to. If I was old and didn't have Corona yet I would probably get it. The facts that I'm young AND had Corona, why would I need or want to take this vaccine? No benefit and possible risks for me. The gov is trying to force us now, either get this vaccine that I dont need or do weekly testing.

I just want people to be able to choose on their own for their own bodies. 

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2021, 02:53:55 PM »
Vaccine is far less of a risk (basically none) compared to COVID-19.

"Four in 10 of those between 19 and 49 developed problems with their kidneys, lungs or other organs while treated.

The research looked at 73,197 adults of all ages across 302 UK hospitals in the first wave of Covid in 2020."

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57840825
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2021, 06:05:59 PM »
You mean this question?

"Why are you so intent on convincing people that a product with dramatic efficacy doesn't work?   What do you gain from this?"

I'm not intent. Like I told you, people can get it if they want to. If I was old and didn't have Corona yet I would probably get it. The facts that I'm young AND had Corona, why would I need or want to take this vaccine? No benefit and possible risks for me. The gov is trying to force us now, either get this vaccine that I dont need or do weekly testing.

I just want people to be able to choose on their own for their own bodies.

I was referring to these questions: 
"A lot of people have conspiratorial thoughts about it, but let me ask you this.  If this virus can kill people, and I know people it has killed, does it matter to me whether a government or governments planned this or not? The point is that it is now in the environment and there is an option to get protection from it.  And if someone makes money from that, so be it.  I do grant the point that this may have been a bioweapons attack by the Chinese Communist Party.  It doesn't change anything practically speaking though.  I hope Pfizer and other companies makes many billions with a product that can save so many lives. "

You claimed COVID was "BS" and a "statistical farce." Sadly, it is not BS.

You say you don't care if other people get the vaccine, yet here you are posting videos attempting to claim vaccine efficacy has waned.  You contradict yourself.    You also claimed that no one ever gets Covid a second time, and that's a lie.  You contrasted this fakenews claim with the idea that vaccine will lose efficacy in only 6 months.
You are speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2021, 07:22:16 PM »
   That was from i24 news. Not conspiracy. I think it's best to leave it to people to decide. Again peoples choice. You feel strongly for the vaccine all means get it. I dont want to and hate the fact that the government is pressing to get it now. You think it's a good idea to have vaccine passports?

And it is partly BS and an excuse for Socialism.

I can say a lot more but F it. I'm tired.