Author Topic: Vaccine vs antibodies vs antibodies + vaccine  (Read 7029 times)

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Vaccine vs antibodies vs antibodies + vaccine
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2021, 09:23:42 AM »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 11:25:47 AM by Tag-MehirTzedek »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2021, 10:20:08 AM »
So not gonna answer the questions then?  Typical.   You conspiracists in the frum community are all the same.    "Muh the Democrats!"

I got the vaccine happily and there is no long term effect except that I have some protection from Covid. 
The materials in the vaccine itself (LNP, mRNA, excipients) are cleared from the body within weeks.  There is nothing there anymore to cause a longterm effect.  You are being misled by pied pipers who call themselves experts and spread the fearmongering about spike proteins in our community.  It's nonsense.  These people make me sick.

This is the fault of the DEMOCRATS! They are obviously hating orthodox Jews and I am convinced, that they enjoy even the suffering they inflict on them. The same is with white Protestant Christians. They make weird statements that they are happy when they dissapear and so on. Their policies endangers daily the lifes specially by inciting

sewage water on the temple mount, it is the Benjamins baby, behind the curtain .., Israel is training US cops to murder minorities, murdering Palestinian children NYT, Israel the South Africa of our times, should I go on?

and tolerating attacks on the streets by PUNKS that they help by defunding police departments, banning of private guns as well as letting them go on the streets again by no bail policy.

Also they isolate Israel and help Iran, that is obviously an insane Nazi state, in so many ways that I don't want to discuss here, because it is well known.

And now such a Democrat comes and recommends a vaccine to you.

To tell you the truth. I only took the vaccine, because you and Rabbi Mizrachi have said it is ok. A Kahanist and an orthodox Rabbi will not kill their fellow Jews and so I took it.

But otherwise for shure not never ever.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2021, 11:05:17 AM »
Corona imunity plus full vaccination gives you "hybrind imunity" which is far stronger than just Covid imunity and evenn stronger than vaccine imunity.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2021, 11:25:03 AM »

To tell you the truth. I only took the vaccine, because you and Rabbi Mizrachi have said it is ok. A Kahanist and an orthodox Rabbi will not kill their fellow Jews and so I took it.

The problem with Rabbi Mizrachi and the vaccines is that he has 0 knowledge about it. He said that people must take the vaccine because the "Gedolim" said that we should.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2021, 11:26:15 AM »
Corona imunity plus full vaccination gives you "hybrind imunity" which is far stronger than just Covid imunity and evenn stronger than vaccine imunity.

:::D

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2021, 12:11:39 PM »
The problem with Rabbi Mizrachi and the vaccines is that he has 0 knowledge about it. He said that people must take the vaccine because the "Gedolim" said that we should.

According to you anyone who says to take it "has zero knowledge on it," while anyone who says not to is the only one with expertise.  A no true scotsman fallacy. 

I have a great deal of knowledge in this area, and the gedolim were right to recommend people get it.  They are from that bygone era where common sense meant to protect against infectious diseases with available vaccines recommended by infectious disease experts (you know, the ones with the knowledge). 

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2021, 02:39:55 PM »
According to you anyone who says to take it "has zero knowledge on it," while anyone who says not to is the only one with expertise.  A no true scotsman fallacy. 

I have a great deal of knowledge in this area, and the gedolim were right to recommend people get it.  They are from that bygone era where common sense meant to protect against infectious diseases with available vaccines recommended by infectious disease experts (you know, the ones with the knowledge).

You really believe that those who had Covid already should Still get the vaccines? And also children that have higher chance to die from regular flu then this man made virus.

Also what do you think of Dr. Zalinko? Also why are dissenting views by doctors being suppressed?

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2021, 02:49:03 PM »

I said that because he himself said that (to that effect). He said that you should get the vaccine because Rabbi Kanievsky said to get it. Thats not based on science but blindly following the "gedolim". For me that's not a good answer.

--- Also why dont and didn't they promote things like excercise, drinking enough water, vitamins, hydroxychloroquine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiLGSVH_UPA

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2021, 02:50:43 PM »

What kind of "vaccine" is it that people already are taking for a THIRD time? Any other vaccine I know its you take it once and that's that. This thing doesn't seem like a vaccine.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2021, 04:10:25 PM »
You really believe that those who had Covid already should Still get the vaccines? And also children that have higher chance to die from regular flu then this man made virus.

Explain to me how the odds of dying from something else should factor into the question of getting this vaccine or not?  Should children also not get vaccinated against chicken pox because they have a higher risk of dying in a car accident?

Then explain to me how the virus being man-made or not man-made has any relevance to the question of protecting against it?

Also what do you think of Dr. Zalinko?

What about him?   
I think he's full of baloney and I have thought that since back in early 2020 when he first started making himself the self-professed voice of pandemic matters on social media. Back then he was pulling numbers out of his behind telling people that within a week or two the entire Satmar community will have been infected (LOL).  He has only pushed more and more nonsense since then. 

Also why are dissenting views by doctors being suppressed?

Who did I suppress? 

Why do some doctors consider a critique of their insane views to be a form of suppression?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2021, 04:11:41 PM »
What kind of "vaccine" is it that people already are taking for a THIRD time? Any other vaccine I know its you take it once and that's that. This thing doesn't seem like a vaccine.

Once again showing ignorance but calling it as "knowing" or knowledge when it isn't.  Many vaccines have a prime and booster schedule.  Some viruses are easy to defeat with only a single shot.  Many are not.  What does this have to do with anything?

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2021, 05:10:21 PM »
Explain to me how the odds of dying from something else should factor into the question of getting this vaccine or not?  Should children also not get vaccinated against chicken pox because they have a higher risk of dying in a car accident?

Then explain to me how the virus being man-made or not man-made has any relevance to the question of protecting against it?

What about him?   
I think he's full of baloney and I have thought that since back in early 2020 when he first started making himself the self-professed voice of pandemic matters on social media. Back then he was pulling numbers out of his behind telling people that within a week or two the entire Satmar community will have been infected (LOL).  He has only pushed more and more nonsense since then. 

Who did I suppress? 

Why do some doctors consider a critique of their insane views to be a form of suppression?

Again, those who had Covid, should they got this shot?
   About children- Any harm from Covid is almost none, while the shot has problems and we dont know the long term effects. Would you and why would you advocate for that?

-- I didn't say YOU suppressed, I'm saying that those with power- Facebook, Youtube, Google and other "elites" and governments and Media are doing the suppression.

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2021, 05:13:38 PM »
    Also is it correct to screw small businesses, have them fined, closed while big business was allowed to be opened and people were all over each other ( I saw first hand the mess at Walwart). -- Who are they to tell people who is essential or not? --- They are printing $$$$$ all over and you will see the dollar sink lower-faster;

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2021, 11:34:10 AM »
  Again, those who had Covid, should they got this shot?
Probably, yes.

About children- Any harm from Covid is almost none, while the shot has problems and we dont know the long term effects. Would you and why would you advocate for that?

I'd rather see clinical trial data in children before advocating anything on the subject.  That is how I evaluate these products.  Not from made up theories, fears, or guesses.  But from the data.  There is no data available currently. Trials are ongoing.
The data in adults was excellent, so I immediately knew upon scrutinizing it that it's a good idea for adults to get vaccinated to protect against Covid.   

It depends on what the data will show in a comparison with placebo.   This is always how medicines should be evaluated.

As for "long term effects" - This is nonsense and fearmongering.  There is no reason to expect longterm effects from a vaccine.  This is not a lifetime, chronically administered drug.  Historically, vaccine side effects emerge within weeks of being dosed.  After that time the vaccine components are gone from the body, and the person is left only with immune memory cells. Attributing something longterm to the 2 shots over a 1 month period from years before would be irrational (UNLESS it emerged within days or weeks of the shots and has a plausible link).

-- I didn't say YOU suppressed, I'm saying that those with power- Facebook, Youtube, Google and other "elites" and governments and Media are doing the suppression.

This isn't my fault. I don't control facebook, youtube, google or elites and governments.   I only share my opinions about the covid vaccines, and the opinion is not determined by what facebook youtube google or elites and governments say about it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2021, 11:36:15 AM »
    Also is it correct to screw small businesses, have them fined, closed while big business was allowed to be opened and people were all over each other ( I saw first hand the mess at Walwart). -- Who are they to tell people who is essential or not? --- They are printing $$$$$ all over and you will see the dollar sink lower-faster;

I'll take "Things That Have Nothing to Do with Whether A Covid Vaccine Works" for $100, Alex!

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2021, 02:53:19 PM »

:::D

Another science denier.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/372/6549/1392
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2021, 07:36:19 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Although ‘time’ will tell what the best formula is
or are and no one seems to yet be an absolute
”authority” on this issue, I have to for the most
part concur with Kahane-Was-Right BT’s general
perspectives and overall take on this issue so far.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2021, 01:11:02 AM »
I guess the only thing that still bothers me now is what the new mRNA jab will do to us in the long term.
I don't need the shot.   Being in the NE USA I have to deal with vaccine passports.   So, it might not even be a choice.  The tyrants usually win.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2021, 02:06:54 PM »
I guess the only thing that still bothers me now is what the new mRNA jab will do to us in the long term.
I don't need the shot.   Being in the NE USA I have to deal with vaccine passports.   So, it might not even be a choice.  The tyrants usually win.

They are disgusting tyrants. Look at Obama and his crew. They are the ones trying to lock you up at your house and all this BS while they are partying.
  I hope the people stand up and rebel against these tyrants.
  We need to end this Plandemic asap

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 10:43:04 AM »

Sinopharm vaccine

How did you get the Sinopharm vaccine?
In the USA, there are only three.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774