Author Topic: J-Street : If you pressure Ben an Jerrys, you have to register as foreign agent  (Read 826 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This is really over the top. But sadly true. This Democrats are really wicked.

On Twitter J Street Vice President Dylan Williams pointed out that such a call might have “possible Foreign Agents Registration Act implications if any of the US groups acted on the request.”

https://mondoweiss.net/2021/07/report-israeli-task-force-set-up-to-create-political-consumer-and-media-pressure-on-ben-jerrys/

You see the pattern?

Dylan Williams points publicly with the finger to get supporters of Israel investigated, like Biden hinted Putin to block the Syrian airspace.

And later comes Jonathan Greeblatt and covers everything up.

@ADL
 has been engaged in a deep dialogue with
@Unilever
 management since early last week regarding
@benandjerrys
. After many conversations, I heard directly from CEO
@AlanJope
 this AM.

I still want to see B&J's boycott reversed but glad Unilever unambiguously rejected #BDS.

https://twitter.com/JGreenblattADL/status/1420036076647948290

He asked to end the boycott (If this was not a game for the audience to begin with). And they answer NO but we Unilever have never supported BDS. And Greenblatt writes: I am glad that they not support BDS. What? :::D :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You cannot expect anything righteous
or sane from J-Street who are, if not
the worst of the worst, at least among
them.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

You cannot expect anything righteous
or sane from J-Street who are, if not
the worst of the worst, at least among
them.

ADL & JStreet are so crazy. At least I know now that they are loyal to the Democratic Party and not to the Jewish people, the US and Israel.

They should have learned from the British Jews who have at least had a little bit of a backbone and helped to send Corbyn and his loons in the opposition. J-Street and ADL would have supported him. This I am 100% shure!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani