Author Topic: George Soros Top Aide Accused of Human Trafficking, Raping Women in 'Sex Dungeon  (Read 848 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
There is no disagreement, that this immoral acts happened. The case is about did this prostitutes agreed to get tortured and raped for a few thousand $ or did this Soros employee tricked them to come to his "dungeon".

Anyway, this case is similiar to the case of Ed Buck.

A quote from "Soros right hand"

Another woman said she and Rubin had sex against her will claiming that while bound in his chamber he told her: "I'm going to rape you like I rape my daughter" before forcing her to have intercourse.

Anorger woman stated:

Once in Manhattan, they say he drugged them then violently beat them while they were gagged and bound in the sex dungeon, hitting woman so hard that she passed out as he demanded she call him ‘daddy’.

The tragedy is, that he really has a daughter.

https://neonnettle.com/news/16156-george-soros-top-aide-accused-of-human-trafficking-raping-women-in-sex-dungeon-

https://girlonfireca.com/index.php/2020/08/30/howard-rubin-and-wife-mary-henry-rich-psycho-sickos/
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

We really cannot expect anything better from
anything that that Nazi Soros gets involved
with or from his affiliates or proxies.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

We really cannot expect anything better from
anything that that Nazi Soros gets involved
with or from his affiliates or proxies.

TRUE!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani