Author Topic: Tel Aviv Central Bus Station  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Tel Aviv Central Bus Station
« on: August 15, 2021, 12:39:42 AM »
Here is a video exposing all the garbage you can see there. In addition to the Third World stuff, there is even a Russian goy X-mas market.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzTAtThRXLE

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Re: Tel Aviv Central Bus Station
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2021, 04:29:14 AM »
Brutalist architecture is very ugly. I have no idea how it exist in the present day. Jews usually produce high quality products but this bus station is a catastrophe.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2021, 08:46:54 AM »
I have seen before a few months videos of Tel Aviv south. Compared to this the station seems to be a moderate success. Perhaps they need a new management.

If you demolish this station all this small shop owners will be finished. I have seen there are some orthodox Jewish businesses too.

And I like this concept were the busses drive on different levels. It is very innovative.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2021, 02:41:07 PM »
The problem is that it was designed in the 1960s and took 30 years to be completed. It was obsolete. Compare it to the Jerusalem Central Bus Station which is like a modern shopping mall rather than a maze that is hard to get around.

Even older outdoor bus stations are getting more advanced. Instead of building new ones, they are getting enclosed and only the bus platforms are outside and the waiting area for each platform is inside in front of a glass door.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2021, 03:01:26 PM »
Jerusalem Central Bus Station

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvN20VVPaGs

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2021, 05:49:59 PM »
Yes of cause the Jerusalem bus station is beautifull. But I highly doubt that the people who rent in the Tel Aviv bus station can afford this. Even the poorer people and those who just start in business need a place.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2021, 06:47:55 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

The difference is like night and day between
the two stations and might well be symbolic
of something.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2021, 07:07:09 PM »
Here is the other major bus station in Tel Aviv. It's where you can just take the bus without going in a building. It's outside the Central Train Station and it actually in a central location unlike the station that calls itself central. It's outdoors but in the future will be a major transportation hub once the Tel Aviv Light Rail and possible Tel Aviv Metro open.

https://www.alamy.com/arlozorov-central-bus-station-in-tel-aviv-israel-image401419690.html