Author Topic: Progressive lawmakers, including AOC and Bernie Sanders, have largely stayed qui  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
https://www.yahoo.com/news/progressive-lawmakers-including-alexandria-ocasio-234112638.html

All of them call for welcoming refugees.  :o

Most Afghans that immigrated in the past end up as criminals, drunkards/substance abusers and even sex offenders. I think this has something to do with the common use of opioids and the wide spread of addiction there. Taliban don't allow this, so all this "problem people" will try to leave the country. In addition the prisons were all opened and the criminals freed. They will join the "caravan".

Better not to leave them in. The past migrants who arrived from there were very problematic. Perhaps second most problematic group next to gypsies.

Lots of them are not used to work too. They were sent by the Job Center to companies in Germany and gave up after a few hours.

I don't say that everybody is like this, but even the fake gouvernment statistics show the problem.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member