Author Topic: "Hashemism" is an imaginary religion that Leftists accuse Jews of being part of.  (Read 1730 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

They think "Hashemism" is separate from Judaism and that Hashem was worshipped as part of paganism. Self-hating Jews did worship idolatry but Hashem's prophets criticized them for it and were exiled as a punishment.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:52:22 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Let's go fix the article. They will revert it but it's a Kiddush Hashem to go to war with evil Wikipedian Anti-Semites.

I altered some of it. I didn't change every word they made up. People should not pronounce the Y word they use. There is no prohibition of writing or deleting it on a computer screen. If there was, you wouldn't be able to turn the screen off either. Printing it is the problem. 

Here's the first paragraph after I changed part of it.

Yahwism is an imaginary religion that some people have accused the ancient Israelites of believing in. They claim that it's a "pagan religion that worshiped the God of Israel Hashem but also worshipped gods and goddesses of the pantheon of gods of the Land of Canaan, the southern portion of which would later come to be called the Land of Israel. Yahwism existed parallel to Canaanite polytheism, and in turn it was the monolatristic, primitive predecessor stage of modern-day Judaism, in its evolution into a monotheistic religion.". 

Their Hashem article is locked so we can't fight them there. If we could, I would write that His origins pre-date the World.

Hashem[a] was the national god of Ancient Israel.[1] His origins reach at least to the early Iron Age and likely to the Late Bronze Age.[2] In the oldest biblical literature he is a storm-and-warrior deity[3] who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies;[4] at that time the Israelites worshipped him alongside a variety of Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal,[5] but in later centuries El and Hashem became conflated and El-linked epithets such as El Shaddai came to be applied to Hashem alone,[6] and other gods and goddesses such as Baal and Asherah were absorbed into the Yahwistic religion.[7]

« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:57:51 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hashem[a] was the national god of Ancient Israel.[1] His origins reach at least to the early Iron Age and likely to the Late Bronze Age.[2] In the oldest biblical literature he is a storm-and-warrior deity[3] who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies;[4] at that time the Israelites worshipped him alongside a variety of Canaanite gods and goddesses, including El, Asherah and Baal,[5] but in later centuries El and Hashem became conflated and El-linked epithets such as El Shaddai came to be applied to Hashem alone,[6] and other gods and goddesses such as Baal and Asherah were absorbed into the Yahwistic religion.[7]

It's interesting that they say all of this without a single written source to support it.  It's all based on assumption that the Bible had earlier iterations and only became its current form later on.

Imagine lehavdil coming up with all kinds of theories as to what the law and history of the United states was before the constitution was finalized, and creating an entire pre-convention history of the US based solely on divining from thin air what you think "earlier versions" of the constitution must have said.   LOL

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is the most parsimonious and scholarly assumption, is your assumption more sound than theirs?
It's interesting that they say all of this without a single written source to support it.  It's all based on assumption that the Bible had earlier iterations and only became its current form later on.

Imagine lehavdil coming up with all kinds of theories as to what the law and history of the United states was before the constitution was finalized, and creating an entire pre-convention history of the US based solely on divining from thin air what you think "earlier versions" of the constitution must have said.   LOL

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is the most parsimonious and scholarly assumption, is your assumption more sound than theirs?

Inventing history from thin air and calling it parsimonious. That's rich.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahwism

They think "Hashemism" is separate from Judaism and that Hashem was worshipped as part of paganism. Self-hating Jews did worship idolatry but Hashem's prophets criticized them for it and were exiled as a punishment.

I think this "Hashemism" is a artificial construction without any proof.

Imo they take their evidence from the known idol worshipping  mostly in Israel, but also to a minor extend in Juda. This is written in the books of chronicles as well as in the books of kings.

I am shure there will be found archeological evidence that will proof them wrong behind every doubt.

The problem with this people is, that they will date their theories only back in time and spread them again in a slightly altered way.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
That Nazi sent me a warning so I posted this on his page. Feel free to go criticize this Nazi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Tgeorgescu

Your name is Adolf Hitler. Yimach Shimecha. You write: "This is your only warning; if you vandalize Wikipedia again, as you did at Yahwism, you may be blocked from editing without further notice. tgeorgescu (talk) 04:51, 24 August 2021 (UTC)."

You vandalized Hashem's name. Hashemism is your invention to desecrate the Name of Hashem which you wrote in vain. It's really pronounced the way the J witnesses say it except the J is replaced with a Y. But we don't pronounce it at all. We say Hashem which means The Name. You commit blasphemy against His Name. He will punish your for your Anti-Semitic article about a theory as if it was fact. Leftists are Nazis that don't know that the neutral way to write without taking sides is to give both sides. For example, the Jewish side would be that G-d created the World and is One. Your side would be that you claim people created Him (R"L) and that only you have the authority to say what belief in Him is. That's because you are Adolf Hitler. Yesh"u.

If you get blocked, you can just unplug the modem and you get a new IP.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 08:11:17 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is the fag's newest Nazi comment.

Stating that Baruch Halpern, Richard Elliott Friedman, and Shaye J. D. Cohen write Nazi Hitlerist theories is bigoted trolling.

You're writing pretty much in the spirit of that clown who accused me of antisemitism because I have denied the historical existence of Noah. tgeorgescu (talk) 16:53, 25 August 2021 (UTC)

He also didn't like when I removed "First Jews In Egypt: Genesis and Exodus" from "Egyptian Jews in fiction" and put it under a separate category.

After I fixed it to look like the following, he put Biblical Egypt back into the fiction section.

Egyptian Jews in fiction

Kamal Ruhayyim's Gamal trilogy (Diary of a Jewish Muslim, Days in the Diaspora, and Menorahs and Minarets) portrays the life of an Egyptian boy, son of a Jewish mother.

First Jews In Egypt: Genesis and Exodus

Main article: Biblical Egypt

The Hebrew Bible, especially the Books of Genesis and Exodus, describes a long period during which the children of Israel, also called Israelites, lived in the Nile Delta of ancient Egypt. The Egyptians appear to have called them Hebrews and enslaved them. The Israelites, by then organised into twelve tribes, escaped servitude, spending forty years wandering in the wilderness of Sinai.[57]

It has been claimed that the Hebrews/Israelites were a federation of Habiru tribes of the hill-country around the Jordan River. According to this interpretation, this federation presumably consolidated into the kingdom of Israel, and Judah split from that, during the Dark Age that followed the Bronze. The Bronze Age term "Habiru" was less specific than the Biblical "Hebrew", and it included Levantine people of various religions and ethnicities. Mesopotamian, Hittite, Canaanite, and Egyptian sources describe the Habiru largely as bandits, mercenaries, and slaves. Certainly, there were some Habiru slaves in ancient Egypt, but native Egyptian kingdoms were not heavily slave-based.[58]

He preferred it to be like this. Yimach Shemo VeZichro to that Nazi piece of sub-human filth.

Egyptian Jews in fiction

Kamal Ruhayyim's Gamal trilogy (Diary of a Jewish Muslim, Days in the Diaspora, and Menorahs and Minarets) portrays the life of an Egyptian boy, son of a Jewish mother.

Genesis and Exodus

Main article: Biblical Egypt

The Hebrew Bible, especially the Books of Genesis and Exodus, describes a long period during which the children of Israel, also called Israelites, lived in the Nile Delta of ancient Egypt. The Egyptians appear to have called them Hebrews and enslaved them. The Israelites, by then organised into twelve tribes, escaped servitude, spending forty years wandering in the wilderness of Sinai.[57]

It has been claimed that the Hebrews/Israelites were a federation of Habiru tribes of the hill-country around the Jordan River. According to this interpretation, this federation presumably consolidated into the kingdom of Israel, and Judah split from that, during the Dark Age that followed the Bronze. The Bronze Age term "Habiru" was less specific than the Biblical "Hebrew", and it included Levantine people of various religions and ethnicities. Mesopotamian, Hittite, Canaanite, and Egyptian sources describe the Habiru largely as bandits, mercenaries, and slaves. Certainly, there were some Habiru slaves in ancient Egypt, but native Egyptian kingdoms were not heavily slave-based.[58]

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Here's more on that Nazi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Tgeorgescu

Atheism

Accusing me of being an atheist is mystical delirium. I think that the identification of agents of the New World Order, me in particular, is paranoid delirium. People who call me NWO agent are psychotics. Diatribes against NWO, Freemasons and Jews are paranoid schizophrenia.

I don't side with Christians, I don't side with anti-Christians, I side with Bible professors from the most reputable American universities.

My religion: I believe in two Jewish prophets (Einstein and Spinoza). I recognize two Messiah: Vasily Arkhipov (vice admiral) and Stanislav Petrov.

I am a donor to the CIA blog. This explains my familiarity with Bart Ehrman's works.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
He even removed one line I wrote on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuntillet_Ajrud.

He didn't like that I added the last sentence below where I mentioned the prophets. He's probably just looking at the entire history of my posting and just deleting out of spite.

The inscriptions are mostly in early Hebrew with some in Phoenician script.[8] Many are religious in nature, invoking Hashem, El and Baal, and two include the phrases "Hashem of Samaria and his Asherah" and "Hashem of Teman and his Asherah."[9] There is general agreement that Hashem is being invoked in connection with Samaria (capital of the kingdom of Israel) and Teman (in Edom); this suggests that Hashem had a temple in Samaria, and raises a question over the relationship between Hashem and Kaus, the national god of Edom.[10] "Asherah" was originally a goddess, her name eventually evolving in the biblical period into the designation of her cultic pole.[11][12] This is keeping with the Biblical account of Jews practicing idolatry and being condemned by the prophets.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I found another one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=History_of_citizenship&diff=1040316555&oldid=1040306458

He didn't like that I called Jews "Jews". He preferred it to be "Jewish people" as if that is the plural of a single Jew. Jewish should only be followed by People if we are talking about The Jewish People, meaning the nation. He also didn't like that I changed ""the Jewish deity [[Hashem]" to "the Jewish God [[Hashem]]".

That article has nothing to do with paganism. He is just doing it out of spite. He has abusing his power just to remove edits by someone he hates.