Author Topic: Chief rabbi wants exhumation of missionary who posed as haredi  (Read 1693 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Chief rabbi wants exhumation of missionary who posed as haredi
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 08:53:15 AM »
That's unnecessary.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »
That's unnecessary.
Why? She is not Jewish & needs to be put in either a Christian or a non sectarian cemetary. She & her husband decieved the Jewish community & now must pay the consequences!!!!

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 07:43:40 PM »
She was a Jewess by birth so I don't think there is a halachic problem for her to be buried in kever Israel, correct me if I am mistaken. Moreover the direct evidence is that the spouse is missionary and there seems to be
no direct evidence about the deceased wife. While in all likelihood she was we don't know that for a fact. So in my opinion the right thing to do is to just leave her grave undisturbed.

Why? She is not Jewish & needs to be put in either a Christian or a non sectarian cemetary. She & her husband decieved the Jewish community & now must pay the consequences!!!!

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 11:06:29 PM »
She was a Jewess by birth so I don't think there is a halachic problem for her to be buried in kever Israel, correct me if I am mistaken. Moreover the direct evidence is that the spouse is missionary and there seems to be
no direct evidence about the deceased wife. While in all likelihood she was we don't know that for a fact. So in my opinion the right thing to do is to just leave her grave undisturbed.
She was not a Jewess by birth nor by conversion &  it was uncovered that neither her nor her husband were Jews nor even half breeds with Jewish fathers but 100 % Christian Goyim masquerading as Jews such people have no right to be buried in a Jewish cemetary & it is assur al pi halacha furthermore her husband's & children's citizenship should be revoked & sent back to America from whence the came as this is a Jewish homeland where Jesus pimps do not belong!!! There is plenty of evidence that she was not Jewish from Rabbi Tovia Singer & others. Are you a rav? Rav David Lau is & he as well as other rabbanim say that she should be exhumed & buried elsewhere besides a Jewish cemetary!!!!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 11:43:40 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2021, 05:27:18 AM »
The woman was not Jewish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KviQe4ohAU

Gentiles who do not observe the Noahide commandments specifically because God commanded them in the Torah through Moses are forbidden by Torah Law to settle in the land of Israel (the Divine Code by Rabbi Weiner, Second Edition, page 50). I don't see why they should be allowed to be buried in Israel.

If she converted, in extremely unusual and highly problematic cases like this, the conversion was nullified.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2021, 05:42:59 AM »
The woman was not Jewish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KviQe4ohAU

Gentiles who do not observe the Noahide commandments specifically because God commanded them in the Torah through Moses are forbidden by Torah Law to settle in the land of Israel (the Divine Code by Rabbi Weiner, Second Edition, page 50). I don't see why they should be allowed to be buried in Israel.

If she converted, in extremely unusual and highly problematic cases like this, the conversion was nullified.
She was an out & out Gentile no conversion & no Jewish relatives,she & her husband were merely masquerading as Jews to prey on Jews to convert them to Stick Boy!!!!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 08:13:47 AM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2021, 04:37:07 AM »
בס''ד

Christian missionaries (or other missionaries such as Mormons) are dangerous enemies of the Jewish people. They should never be allowed to set foot in Israel.

Missionaries who pose as Jews are even more sinister and belong in prison. When they die, they should never be buried in a Jewish cemetery.