Author Topic: MK Dichter: I will run against Netanyahu for Likud leadership  (Read 1671 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
MK Dichter: I will run against Netanyahu for Likud leadership
« on: August 30, 2021, 05:29:37 AM »
I would support this being that Avi Dichter is related to me https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/312663

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: MK Dichter: I will run against Netanyahu for Likud leadership
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2021, 03:16:48 PM »
I first heard of him as head of the Shabak which obviously is not good. It says he first joined the Knesset under Kadimah. Therefore he supported the Expulsion. Has he renounced all Left Wing policies? Kadimah was the break away from Likud after Sharon surrendered Gaza. Kadimah is responsible for the deaths of any Jew killed by Hamas in Gaza or by rockets from Gaza. The people that founded Kadimah also are thieves who stole property from Jews and gave it to terrorists and didn't compensate for the losses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Dichter

« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 09:59:17 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 03:48:22 PM »
I first heard of him as head of the Shabak which obviously is not good. It says he first joined the Knesset under Kadimah, therefore he supported the Expulsion. Has he renounce all Left Wing policies? Kadimah was the break away from Likud after Sharon surrendered Gaza. Kadimah is responsible for the deaths of any Jew killed by Hamas in Gaza or by rockets from Gaza. The people that founded Kadimah also are thieves who stole property from Jews and gave it to terrorists and didn't compensate for the losses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avi_Dichter
He is against giving away Judea & Samaria & authored the nation state law which the leftists & the Arabs both hate

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2021, 10:33:39 AM »
Avi Dichter was the head of the Shabak and he was extremely cruel at that. He persecuted Jewish pioneers in the peak of the murderous Second Intifada. Among the many Jews he persecuted was Itzik Pass from Hebron, whose baby daughter Shalhevet Pass was murdered by the Fatah. He tried to avenge her murder and was arrested and tortured by Dichter's Shabak.

He also supported and advocated for the expulsion from Gush Katif as well as giving the Golan Heights to Syria.

Dont get me wrong, he is not a leftist, that would be a compliment for him. He is a monster with 0 ideology, this is why he switches parties like a prostitue.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2021, 12:57:03 PM by Ron from Israel »
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2021, 03:32:47 PM »
Avi Dichter was the head of the Shabak and he was extremely cruel at that. He persecuted Jewish pioneers in the peak of the murderous Second Intifada. Among the many Jews he persecuted was Itzik Pass from Hebron, whose baby daughter Shalhevet Pass was murdered by the Fatah. He tried to avenge her murder and was arrested and tortured by Dichter's Shabak.

He also supported and advocated for the expulsion from Gush Katif as well as giving the Golan Heights to Syria.

Dont get me wrong, he is not a leftist, that would be a compliment for him. He is a monster with 0 ideology, this is why he switches parties like a prostitue.
Point well taken & I did not think of that. Baruch Ben Yosef once told me that I should keep it to myself that I am related to him.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2021, 08:46:32 AM »
Ron in correct in his post.
My thoughts are, Netanyahu is definitely better than Dichter.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2021, 03:20:59 PM »
Ron in correct in his post.
My thoughts are, Netanyahu is definitely better than Dichter.
I agree with you