Author Topic: Next level of demoralization II US troops killed people in Kabul not IS  (Read 1011 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This time by BBC:

Our report from last night on the awful ISIS attack outside Kabul airport as families still search Kabul's morgues for their loved ones..

Many we spoke to, including eyewitnesses, said significant numbers of those killed were shot dead by US forces in the panic after the blast

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1431517279859224579.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Next level of demoralization II US troops killed people in Kabul not IS
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2021, 11:36:12 AM »
Sounds like propaganda.  A huge bomb goes off causing mayhem, some shots may have been fired.   Some victims may have been shot, but most were killed by the bomb. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2021, 01:16:16 PM »
Sounds like propaganda.  A huge bomb goes off causing mayhem, some shots may have been fired.   Some victims may have been shot, but most were killed by the bomb.

Of cause you are right and I agree with you. It is a tactic to demoralize the people in the west. Specially soldiers, policemen, firefighters and so on..

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2021, 01:54:56 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

Seems to be the overwhelming sentiment of much
of the jealous world to be anti West trying to ‘break
the spirit’ by continuously doing things that result
in reduction of the morale.