Author Topic: The Russian Defense Ministry did not rule out Syria's entry into the CSTO  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Russian Defense Ministry did not rule out Syria's entry into the CSTO

The ministry pointed out that this could happen "if it is beneficial for everyone.""

MOSCOW, August 20. /TASS/. Syria can be included in the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO) if it is beneficial for this country and the organization's states. This was announced by the head of the Main Military-Political Department of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Andrey Kartapolov on the air of the radio station "Moscow Says".

"Why not? First, the charter is not a dogma, it should respond directly to the situation, if it will be beneficial for everyone, both Syria and the CSTO partners, I do not rule out this possibility," Kartapolov said.

I used Yandex Translator. Here the original source: https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/12183399

Here about the CSTO: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_Security_Treaty_Organization
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Slobodan

• Pro JTFer
It is strictlly for defence of Asian territories.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
It is strictlly for defence of Asian territories.

I know, but it shows the direction of Russian & Chinese policy. They plan to rebuild Syria. But what they do with Irans ambitions? As long as Iran expands there will be no peace and no rebuild. I think there is growing a conflict.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Russian Defense Ministry did not rule out Syria's entry into the CSTO
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 01:12:55 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Of course Ulli, look what their loyalties
are which fuels their sinister agenda.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Russian Defense Ministry did not rule out Syria's entry into the CSTO
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 03:23:25 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Of course Ulli, look what their loyalties
are which fuels their sinister agenda.

The Problem is this:

In handling Iran, covid, Bennett’s hands are tied by airtight sync with US

https://www.debka.com/in-handling-iran-covid-bennetts-hands-are-tied-by-airtight-sync-with-us/

together with this:

and of cause this:

In the Middle East, Biden is finishing what Obama started. And his top advisers are all on board.

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/realignment-iran-biden-obama-michael-doran-tony-badran

and last but not least this:

Imo Bennett and Lapid are criminals. They bind themselves to a power, the USA, that is working under the Democrats day and night to

1. Demoralize their own population, military/police and allies with CRT and LGBT as well as with regulations and high taxes and debts. Weakening the country like no administration before.
2. hurt specially Israel by giving to the batshit crazy Iran billions of $ as well as even supporting their main allie Hisbollah in Libanon - even going so far to pressure Saudi Arabia to work with them against their will and doing nonstop Nazi propaganda by media controlled by them against their so called allie and by their proxy Qatari Al-Jazeera (Compare how other Arab media like Al Arabia is reporting normally)
3. Althrough the USA are at their weakest point they attack Russia and China most agressively.

So what will be the outcome of this?

Imo Bennett and Lapid have to be removed as fast as possible. Netanyahu has then to fly directly to Moskau and Beijing in order to fix what he can before it is too late. It looks everyday more dangerous. Iran thinks that it can do what it wants now since the USA became a laughing stock, like EU always was.

I have noticed another thing. This EU and Democrat people think reality changes if they controll the narrative by Facebook and Twitter bans and reports controlled by them in the MSM. But this is not true at all.