Author Topic: A DOCTOR'S GRAVE WARNING FOR ISRAEL (Any thoughts?)  (Read 5127 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A DOCTOR'S GRAVE WARNING FOR ISRAEL (Any thoughts?)
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2021, 02:42:31 AM »
Why are some health care workers quitting then getting this shot?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/09/11/vax-mandate-quits-force-ny-upstate-hospital-to-pause-deliveries/amp/

Because they're antivaxers and low IQ.   They don't belong in healthcare where they'd be putting their vulnerable patients at risk, so when they quit everyone wins.  Good luck to them in new fields.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2021, 02:44:27 AM »
Also some of you fools out there really believe that the government and pharmaceuticals have your best interests at heart?
 Yesterday it was making $$$$ off wars today's its through these shots and having society all scared of everything and everyone. They made this Plandemic to begin with. Never forget never forgive. And now these same a$$holes - Fuchi being the head of them are telling us what to do and how to live our lives.
 The real tragedy and what's scary  is the totalitarianism that all you fools keep accepting in the name of "safety"

No one has to trust the government or the pharmaceutical company's intentions.  The decision can made from data and data alone.  That's the beauty of medical science.  We don't have to divine the morality and intentions of human beings.  We can simply look at the data and see, what did this treatment, or this vaccine, do for the people in the trial compared to placebo?   

In this case, that's an easy question to answer.   All your conspiracy talk is completely irrelevant.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2021, 06:33:19 AM »
Oh you're a Torah scholar now?   
Him being a board certified family physician does not make anything he says true!

I am. I received an official certificate of achievement from Rabbi Dr. Michael Schulman in 2016 certifying my Torah knowledge.

According to the limited instructions the Torah gives on situations like these, Zelenko does have the authority to share his opinion and should be taken seriously. I don't care what you do with that information. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2021, 02:08:18 PM »
No one has to trust the government or the pharmaceutical company's intentions.  The decision can made from data and data alone.  That's the beauty of medical science.  We don't have to divine the morality and intentions of human beings.  We can simply look at the data and see, what did this treatment, or this vaccine, do for the people in the trial compared to placebo?   

In this case, that's an easy question to answer.   All your conspiracy talk is completely irrelevant.

What "data"? What's the % of people who died FROM Covid? What's the % of kids that died from Covid? Especially vs the flu?
 What's the %'s of those who actually had Covid that got it a second time and died? (actually had it and not just a tiny tiny amount that didn't absorb into the body)
 Show me real statistics and numbers.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2021, 05:25:55 PM »
I am. I received an official certificate of achievement from Rabbi Dr. Michael Schulman in 2016 certifying my Torah knowledge.

Relevant to this discussion how?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2021, 05:29:36 PM »
Anyone can share opinions.  That does not make the opinion worthwhile.

You say u don't care, but u cared very much when I dismissed his badly misinformed &dishonest opinions.

I think you badly misunderstand the word "Authority"

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2021, 05:31:42 PM »
Quote from: Tag-MehirTzedek
What "data"?

This entire post of yours is not about vaccines. You're disputing that Covid is real. Obviously if there was no such disease vaccination would be pointless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2021, 05:34:33 PM »
But if there is no such disease as Covid, why do the vaccinations prevent hospitalizations with this disease?
It is pointless to argue with covid denialists such as yourself.  Pure stupidity. You've been brainwashed by alternative media.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2021, 07:58:12 PM »
Where did  I deny Covid? I had it.

https://youtu.be/3O_7O9_nV10
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2021, 08:59:20 PM »
The fact that this subject is even being debated here is an embarrassment to our forum. Although they are only a small minority of the adult population in Israel, the unvaccinated are the vast majority of covid hospitalizations and deaths. It's the unvaccinated who are keeping this pandemic alive.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2021, 04:36:10 AM »
בס''ד

Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, CDC report finds:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/09/10/moderna-most-effective-covid-vaccine-studies/?itid=hp_pandemic

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2021, 07:05:39 AM »
That still doesn't mean that children and those who had Covid must get vaccinated. It's Risk-Benefit. If you want to get vaccine that your choice. If you don't then it should be your choice as well.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2021, 07:06:49 AM »
 The bigger problem is the totalitarianism going on. Why should they stop us from going to work, from going to gym or restaurants. Also look at the children that are made to wear masks. And the mental health probe the government is causing people.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2021, 07:23:53 AM »

You can't have the "solution" bring more problems then the disease itself.
  Seeing everything going on, putting things together we see that it's more about power and big $$$$ instead of public safety.