Author Topic: ASK JTF #3 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4599 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

Only one post per person please. If you open more than one post, we will not be able to answer your question or questions.

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
I love linguistics and horror literature. My Rabbi has a Ph.D. in physics. Do you think religious people should focus more on worldly studies?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? רציתי לשואל אותך האם פעם ביקרת בארץ ישראל לפני גירושו אותך ? מה קרה שאתה עושה פחות סרטונים בעברית ?מה דעתך על החייל בראל הי''ד שנרצח ? גם בנט הרשע טוען שהוא לא נרצח מה לדעתך חייבים לעשות עם המצב במדינה ? וגם אתה חושב שטד קרוז יתמודד ב2024 לנשיאות ארצות הברית ?  ?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 11:52:00 PM by ram770 »

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Can you give short shiur on lashon hara and motzi shaim ra?

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What do you think of Rabbi Marc Angel? I have heard that his conversions are pasul,any thoughts?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Was Harris picked for VP due to AA? 2. Mohammad Ali's memorial service was held at the KFC Yum! Center, an arena in Louisville, KY. I wonder why dat be. Did you know that before I wrote it? I guess they got Halal fried chicken from KFC for the Muslim ceremony. 3. Mike Tyson 4. George Foreman

« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 03:55:49 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
Chaim, Yaaron Reuven has correctly stated that marijuana is incompatible with Torah observance.  Should prospective converts be rejected on the basis of their indulgence of it?

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Shalom Chaim, I promise this will be my last question concerning the pandemic. What is your opinion on Dr. Fauci. I think he's a fraud, a quack,  a charlatan , and has a political agenda.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Chaim!  What do you think about these mask and vaccine mandates?  Should people be forced to wear masks even if they affect their breathing?  Thanks

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim.  Chag Some'ach  1. Is there a  connection between the technological revolution of the last 200 years and the messianic age?; 2. Are the Samaritans living in Israel Jewish? 3. Your thoughts on Nissim Black and his rapping about Hashem and Torah subjects ? He seems like a Ger Tzedek.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 06:35:30 PM by Nekama »

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
If allowed to return to Israel, what locations would you prefer to live in? Favorite places, Books, and movies?

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
I hope your holy days were joyful, as much as possible.
What is your opinion of Brigitte Gabriel? What is your opinion of Howard Stern?
He has bad points but I heard him rip apart Roger Waters for his anti Israel stance. Maybe he can be approached to assist the settlers with financial support.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
In my opinion more&more circumstantial evidence suggests the origin of sarscov2 was Wuhan institute of virology &its work w/ EcoHealth. Why doesnt Congress use its subpoena power for investigation since China is never going to cooperate? PeterDaszak could b interrogated&many records could b obtained
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 03:02:54 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
Chaim,

Is Chasidism a cult? 

Thank you,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline haimazulay06

• New JTFer
Hi Chaim,

How are you? Can you tell me what do you thing about Bennett's speach at the UN building? And a second question is do you think Moshe Gafni from Ya'adut Hatorah and Yair Lapid from Yesh Atid are the same by the agendas?

Have a nice day and Simchat Torah Sameach.

Thank you :dance: