General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF #5 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video

(1/4) > >>

Chaim Ben Pesach:
בס''ד

I have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, they will not be answered. Of course, this does not apply to those who have already asked questions for this week's program.

ram770:
 שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? מה דעתך על זה אני לומד בישיבה ברמת הגולן ?ומה דעתך על הערבים ימח שמם שכמעט עשו לינץ על השוטרים בכפר קאסם?האם אתה זוכר את הפיגוע בברקן שנרצחו קים לבנגרונד יחזקאל הי''ד וזיו חגיבי הי''ד האם 
 הייתי מוכן להיות בקשר עם האבא והאלמן רפי לבנגרונד וגיא יחזקאל ? 

Hrvatski Noahid:
In Laws of Kings 9:1, Maimonides says that six precepts were commanded to Adam and the seventh was added for Noah in Genesis 9:4. Tractate Sanhedrin 56b says that all of the Noahide commandments can be exegetically derived from Genesis 2:16. Which derivation do you prefer and why?

Joe Gutfeld:
Shalom, Chaim!  What do you think of the parents who are against the mask mandates and teaching CRT in the public schools are now being labeled as domestic terrorists by the FBI?  What do you think of kids being taught CRT?  Thanks.

Nekama:
Chaim: 1. Why did the Back-to-Africa movement fail? 2. What is JTF's position on the Haredi draft law? 3. The Arabs openly fly the Nazi Flag.  I saw it with my own eyes when I was traveling in Yehuda. 4. Should Israel share the covid vaccine with the Arabs?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version