Author Topic: ASK JTF #5 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4034 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, they will not be answered. Of course, this does not apply to those who have already asked questions for this week's program.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 07:43:35 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
 שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? מה דעתך על זה אני לומד בישיבה ברמת הגולן ?ומה דעתך על הערבים ימח שמם שכמעט עשו לינץ על השוטרים בכפר קאסם?האם אתה זוכר את הפיגוע בברקן שנרצחו קים לבנגרונד יחזקאל הי''ד וזיו חגיבי הי''ד האם 
 הייתי מוכן להיות בקשר עם האבא והאלמן רפי לבנגרונד וגיא יחזקאל ? 

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
In Laws of Kings 9:1, Maimonides says that six precepts were commanded to Adam and the seventh was added for Noah in Genesis 9:4. Tractate Sanhedrin 56b says that all of the Noahide commandments can be exegetically derived from Genesis 2:16. Which derivation do you prefer and why?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  What do you think of the parents who are against the mask mandates and teaching CRT in the public schools are now being labeled as domestic terrorists by the FBI?  What do you think of kids being taught CRT?  Thanks.

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Chaim: 1. Why did the Back-to-Africa movement fail? 2. What is JTF's position on the Haredi draft law? 3. The Arabs openly fly the Nazi Flag.  I saw it with my own eyes when I was traveling in Yehuda. 4. Should Israel share the covid vaccine with the Arabs?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 04:05:23 PM by Nekama »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Was Harris picked for Vice-President due to affirmative action? 2. I call her Kamallah, pronounced like Ramallah, the PLO Nazi city in Samaria. What do you think of that name? 3. Ted Cruz 4. Mike Huckabee 5. Sarah Huckabee Sanders 6. Kayleigh McEnany 7. Stephanie Grisham 8. Sean Spicer 9. Nikki Haley 10. Ambassador David Melech Friedman

« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 10:32:40 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Dovid_2

• Junior JTFer
Chaim, Joe McCarthy stated that "I think the Jewish people are a great race of people".  If elected PM of Israel, would you rehabilitate his reputation?  If no, why?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                          :fist:

Shalom Chaim, of all the wonderful
Zemirot, which one or ones do you
find to be the most inspirational?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Dear Chaim, are people foolish to refuse to accept the vaccine?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim. A reason why you think good things happen to bad people and bad things to good people?  What does Judaism say about that?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 09:13:27 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
 I was interested in the temple history and came across the following: In 363 CE, the Roman emperor Julian had ordered Alypius of Antioch to rebuild the Temple as part of his campaign too strengthen non-Christian religions.
What do you know about this ? Why was it never rebuilt for 2000 yrs?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 05:37:44 PM by ItalianZionist »

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
What do you think of the vile  Jew hating spooks that call themselves "Hebrew Israelites"?

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Please comment: 1. New York City of today vs NYC of your youth
                          2. Your favorite borough and neighborhood

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
1. Hi Chaim, you mentioned last week that your father (A"H) was from Warsaw.  When did he get out, what was his experience like to live there, and what is the story behind how that side of your family made it to America?   
2. Could you give your thoughts on the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

How do you feel right now after your recovery?

Would you still consider running for Knesset if you were let in to Israel?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Your opinion of Mark Levin.