General Category > Ask JTF

ASK JTF 10/13/21 - Chaim Ben Pesach answers questions from JTFers (new video)

<< < (2/2)

Chaim Ben Pesach:

--- Quote from: Hrvatski Noahid on October 14, 2021, 07:43:49 PM ---I don't think it does. It allows direct money transfers from one physical person to another, who can then deposit the funds where he wishes. I sent you my sender information by private message. If you can send me the recipient's information, that would be great.

--- End quote ---

בס''ד

1. On the Western Union web site, there are instructions on how to transfer money from one bank to another. That includes international transfers. But it looks like a very involved process.

2. You are referring to sending cash transfers from one person to another, which is a simpler process.

2. I never received a private message from you. You can always check to see if your private messages were sent by going to My Messages>Read your messages>Messages>Sent Items.

Hrvatski Noahid:

--- Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach on October 14, 2021, 08:39:16 PM ---בס''ד

1. On the Western Union web site, there are instructions on how to transfer money from one bank to another. That includes international transfers. But it looks like a very involved process.

2. You are referring to sending cash transfers from one person to another, which is a simpler process.

2. I never received a private message from you. You can always check to see if your private messages were sent by going to My Messages>Read your messages>Messages>Sent Items.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I would like to send a cash transfer from one person to another. It says I sent you the message on September 30, 2021, 07:26:55 AM. I will resend it now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version