Author Topic: Trump Criticizes Powell  (Read 1261 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Trump Criticizes Powell
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:32:39 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/amid-tributes-colin-powell-donald-164133567.html

All the fags condemned Trump but what he said was very moderate compared to what JTF says about that Jew hater.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Trump Criticizes Powell
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 08:45:49 AM »
That's because Powell turned his back on the republican party and supported the Muslim for president.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 07:40:01 PM »
JTF was always against Powell being that he was Secretary of Hate. Only Mike Pompeo was a Secretary of State in recent years when he liberated the State Department. It's now back to being the Hate Department with that self-hating garbage Blinkin who is just as bad as his predecessors Albright, Powell, Rice, Clinton, and Kerry. I know Chaim disagrees with saying Pompeo is good. I don't blame him for the bad things done under his time office. I think it was the Jew boy Kushner that was behind all the so-called peace plans and agreements under the Trump Administration. Chaim is very strict when it comes to politicians. They must be perfect. Many people here liked Trump while in office. I didn't vote for Trump because I thought he was a phony Conservative but I voted for him for re-election and not just as a lesser of the evils because he did many good things. He was the only good President of my lifetime with the possible exception of Reagan. All the other Republicans (the Bushes) were phonies. In order to be truly Conservative, you have to be Pro-Israel.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 01:21:59 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                        :fist:

The mere fact that Powell supported
Barack Insane Obama shows he was
no friend of Israel or the Jewish people!