Author Topic: ASK JTF #7 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4152 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס''ד

I have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.

Offline ram770

• Junior JTFer
 שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך ? מה דעתך על זה שמתן כהנא הרשע רוצה לשנות את כול הרבנות והכשרות? זה בושה וחרפה ואיך אתה חושב שכדי להתכונן לבחירות הבאות ?שאהיה לך בהצלחה לגבי העלייה שלך

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. If Trump would have won a second term and kept his promise to withdraw from Afghanistan, would he have carried out the withdraw in the proper way, unlike Biden?

2. Discuss: Congosleeza Rice (UMM HMM). Colin Powell (Yimach Shemo VeZichro). Congressman Elijah Cummings. Congressman John Lewis.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  What do you think about the removal of statues of historical figures in the United States like the recent removal of the Thomas Jefferson statue from NYC's City Hall as well as the removal of statues of Confederal solders like Robert E. Lee? 

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Rap is the worst music ever, wouldn't you agree?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Dear Chaim:

(1) B'H I just planned a trip to visit Israel in January to visit my daughter who is studying in Seminary.  Can you please suggest new places to visit that aren't the obvious tourist traps?

(2) I never understood why some Jews make pilgrimages to visit graves of Tzadikim when they are located in Nazi or Arab Nazi Countries (e.g., Poland, Ukraine, Morocco, etc.) and should these Tzaddikim be reburied in Israel to fix this obscenity?

Kol Hakavod

« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 03:30:36 PM by Nekama »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gentiles are commanded to fear God according to Sefer Ha'Hinuh Commandment 432. This is included in the Torah's prohibition of blasphemy. Can you give some advice how to increase one's fear of God?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Your opinion on South Dakota Governor
Kristi Noem.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim. Hope all is well.

1. Who and when was cancel culture invented and how do we end it?

2. Tell us a story where you thought you were about to meet an affirmative action moron, but instead you turned out to be pleasantly surprised that the individual was nothing of that type. Rather, he or she was a polite civilized decent individual.

Thank you for everything you do. God bless you and your family.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 12:16:23 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Shalom Chaim, thank you very much for being normal and being with us. I really admire you.

What's your opinion on Ben Shapiro and Dennis Prager? I think they're Jewish cowards and media profit whores with our peoples blood on their hands.
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim,
1. Did Rabbi Kahane ever have any interactions with Rabbi Shlomo Carlebach or have any stories about him?  Their activities in the Jewish world seemed to overlap in time.   

2.  What is your opinion on the comedian, Dave Chapelle?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 12:23:31 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
Erev Tov Chaim. May you create a telegram or discord group so that we can post media? What is some good kosher music you like?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Shalom Chaim,

As we know, real peace for Israel with any Fakestinian entity and any Muslim majority country isn't possible. It shouldn't be attempted.

My question is as follows. Do you think the following actually believe real peace for Israel with any Fakestinian entity is possible?

1.  The Israeli MKs.
2.  Jewish Congressional Representatives in the USA and Jewish MPs elsewhere that support a 'peace plan'.
3.  Non Jewish Congressional Representatives in the USA and Non Jewish MPs elsewhere that support a ' peace plan.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Do you think that Rombom was a dime dropper & I recall the names Barry Septimus & Dennis Forman do you remember who they are? I just have those names sticking in the back of my head but do not exactly recall who they were or what their place in JDL history was.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Chaim. Can you comment about the latest opinion piece of Zehava Galon from Haaretz ? https://news.xoox.co.il/item_4109658.htm
She calls out the generic right wing person a "racist homophob ... beast" and threatens that "we will will deal with you like we dealt with the original fascists".