Author Topic: Tell me whats wrong here...  (Read 867 times)

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Re: Tell me whats wrong here...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2021, 01:43:49 PM »
Here's what i see wrong... This statement

Mark Pukita ran a few weeks ago that attacked opponent Josh Mandel with the line, “Are we seriously supposed to believe the most Christian values Senate candidate is Jewish?”

This is how backwards and ridiculous things are.

There is no such thing as "Christian values". Everything in the bible that is good is not new, and everything that is new is not good. There are only two values that are Christian, turn the other cheek and love your enemy. Extremely liberal, stupid and dangerous as we see in Israel where the self hating government actually practices these insane 'values'. 

Someone needs to tell these cross kissers that our heritage doesn't belong to them. They're just filthy pagans who wish they were Jews.

The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tell me whats wrong here...
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 12:21:25 PM »
All politics is what's wrong here.