Author Topic: Is it OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas?  (Read 2176 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Is it OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas?
« on: November 15, 2021, 12:25:01 PM »
Since the holiday season is now upon us in the United States, I would like to know from you all if it's OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas.  I, as a Jew believe that it's disgusting that a Jew does so.  Irving Berlin who wrote the song White Christmas, celebrated not only Christmas but Easter as well.  Do you find it disturbing that a Jew celebrates both holidays every December?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Is it OK for a Jew to celebrate Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2021, 02:23:49 PM »
Once an idol is not worshiped anymore, it is no longer classified as an idol that one must be concerned about. The Christian idol is alive and well.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2021, 10:33:27 PM »
We are free not to. I actually learned today and was somewhat surprised by what the Rama says (as opposed to the Shulhan Aruch)
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2021, 02:55:13 PM »
Is it ok to celebrate the cold weather?  Why not?

https://www.history.com/topics/christmas/history-of-christmas

It was here before yeshua.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 01:52:53 AM »
בס''ד

It is absolutely forbidden for a Jew or a ben Noach to celebrate xmas.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 08:27:44 AM »
בס''ד

It is absolutely forbidden for a Jew or a ben Noach to celebrate xmas.
Tell that to songwriter Irving Berlin.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2021, 09:01:10 AM »
Tell that to all the Russians here in Israel who claim to be Jews with their Xmas trees oops I mean yolkas!!!!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 06:50:40 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:   

No way and that is that! If anything,
 celebrating Hanukkah and what it truly
 symbolizes is acceptable.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 10:34:19 AM »
Perhaps another question might clear things up.

Can Jews celebrate Thanksgiving, Veterans day, Fathers day, Mothers day,  etc...?
Or perhaps, can Jews celebrate any day besides Jewish holy days? Birthdays?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 11:34:25 AM »
Chaim says Jews can't celebrate American holidays. There are rabbis that permit it including Thanksgiving. Mother's Day and Father's Day are okay. Ask Chaim on Ask JTF if he thinks it's okay. Birthdays are also okay.

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 04:45:06 PM »
NO!!!!!!

Only ones that would are these "Jews For Yoshke" retards...and I do NOT consider them to be Jews.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2021, 09:29:04 AM »
The guy who wrote that song:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/story-behind-song-white-christmas-014200736.html

For a Jew to write a song celebrating a goyische holiday, makes me believe that Berlin was a self-hating Jew. Why not write a song about Yoshke at Easter while you're at it?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2021, 11:01:53 AM »
For a Jew to write a song celebrating a goyische holiday, makes me believe that Berlin was a self-hating Jew. Why not write a song about Yoshke at Easter while you're at it?
Not only Irving Berlin wrote white christmas but also Easter parade.  He also celebrated both holidays.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2021, 07:39:07 PM »
The guys last name was BERLIN...lolol. It's a name like Donny Deutsch. Its bad enough that so many of us have surnames from other peoples heritages and lands with no reference to Israel or the Holy Bible, but a name like BERLIN, i mean come on these people are destine to be self haters to highest degree because their ancestors who took these so called 'family names' were total self haters who were dying to fit in with people who hate us. Jews are broken people even down to most of our names. The vast pagan world has psychologically destroyed us.   
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2021, 09:30:53 PM »
They had that name before the Holocaust. I looked it up. It turns out they are Russian Jews and took the name Berlin when they came to the US so they are not German.

Irving Berlin (born Israel Beilin; Yiddish: ישראל ביילין‎;[1] May 11, 1888[2] – September 22, 1989) 

I wonder if he is related to Yossi Beilin, the architect of the Oslo abomination.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2021, 11:52:36 PM »
His parents were so proud they named him Israel and he couldn't even handle that, how lame. I hate how looted our biblical names are and especially hate when blacks steal our names, even if its David. 
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.