Author Topic: ASK JTF #13 - Here is the thread where you can ask questions for our next video  (Read 4064 times)

Offline Ron

• Administrator
  • Full JTFer
בס"ד

We have removed the 300 character limit on forum posts. We will instead impose a limit of two short questions for every person on Ask JTF. If someone asks more than two short questions, we will not be able to answer.
We must help the Hilltop Youth heroes!

Their fight is our fight.

How you can help and participate in the sacred cause:

https://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,94604.0.html

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Do you think Louisiana is a perfect example of where this country? The crime rate there is horrific especially in the big cities like Shreveport, Baton Rogue, and New Orleans.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
Chaim:

(1) For what it is worth, there is some good news coming out of Israel.  In the past couple of years, it seems that nearly every time an Arab attacks a Jew, the Arab is shot dead. B"H - The $1 solution is alive and working well.  I don't think eliminating Arab murderers will deter them from attacking Jews. Arabs hate Jews more than they love life and Islam is a death cult.  However, at the very least there will be fewer bargaining chips for stupid Israeli leaders to use to trade for living or more often dead Jews.  And of course the leftists in Israel are bemoaning the summary execution of these Arab criminals.  Your comments please.

(2) Please discuss the incident that happened last week when 2 Bretslav Hasidim made a wrong turn and ended up in Ramallah. What a miracle they survived and were not lynched.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 06:44:53 PM by Nekama »

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
It is permitted to learn about idolatrous practices in order to carefully avoid them according to the Divine Code by Rabbi Weiner, Second Edition, page 147.

Can you show some idolatrous verses in the New Testament?
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Well it looks like I will probably never visit, let alone make aliyah in Israel, all foreigners have been banned from visiting Israel because of the plandemic. And I suppose that makes you very happy.

Online ram770

• Junior JTFer
 שלום חיים היקר מה שלומך? רציתי לספר לך שספרתי לי לראש הישיבה שלי ברמת הגולן לרב יואל מנוביץ שליט''א ולרב השני הרב מרדכי גרוס שתומך בדרך של הרב כהנא הם תומכים נלהבים בעלות אותך ארצה הם מכונים לפועל להגיש מכתב עם עצומה
 של הרבה רבנים מהציונות הדתית וחב''ד האם זה אפשרי שאני יקשר אותך אליהם ? וגם רציתי לספר לך על איתי גרנק מגדרה הוא הוא מו"ל העיתון "עולם קטן", בנוסף הוא מייסד ויו"ר הפורום הציבורי לישראל יהודית ודמוקרטית, מייסד מיזם "כוחנו באחדותנו" לאיחוד מפלגות הציונות הדתית הוא גם תומך נהלב בעלות אותך ארצה ארצה  בבחירות המונצפליות בשנת  2018 איתי גרנק פעל נגד הקרן לישראל חדשה למען הזהות היהודית ואיתי גרנק יקים עם יהודים טובים גרעין תורני ביפו כדי לשומר על הרוב היהודי  אני ממליץ לך מאוד שאני יקשר בניכם איתי גרנק ויוסף רוסו יכולים  לעשות אליך כתבה בעיתון עולם קטן ויש לך דרישת שלום מאודי ורטמן הקדוש ברוך יברך אותך באהבת ישראל רם מאיר אברהם 
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 12:04:43 AM by ram770 »

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
1. Can you discuss Alfonse D'Amato in more detail?

Discuss the following members of Congress.

Elise Stefanik

Lauren Boebert

Marjorie Taylor Greene

2. Discuss Tzipi Hotovely.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:12:28 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline JoeBrandon

• New JTFer
Dear Chaim, a joke/parable:

What would you call the Flintstones if they were black? Please guess then highlight the correct answer ->N-GGERS

Offline VintageJTF

• New JTFer
Hello Chaim,

It seems in recent years you are more openly critical of Christianity, its history and its distorted views on the nature of G-d.  Do you still believe born again bible believing Christians are for the most part righteous gentiles or has that belief been shaken?   Why the stronger messaging here?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom, Chaim!  Is it OK for an American Jew (which I am) to celebrate American holidays like Thanksgiving, Mother's day, Father's day, July 4th and Memorial Day?  Thanks.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
The great rabbi Kahane once said that Israel is not compatible with western democracy.  Expand on that.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It would seem that one of the most likely origins of the Omicron variant is its evolution within an immunocompromised host (or hosts) with a chronic Covid infection.  It is otherwise very difficult to explain its long evolutionary branch off from known lineages of 2020, while yet still having a huge number of mutations relative to that length of time that has elapsed since then.   I have since learned that around 20% of the population of South Africa has HIV.  This number is staggering. 
It is estimated that only around 0.4% of whites in South Africa have HIV.

Will African hut dwellers be an endless pool of new covid variants to infect the world for eternity now? 

What should be done about this problem?

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
What's there origin of ashkenazi jews? Are you familiar with that trash chat program Paltalk with nitemares?

Offline haimazulay06

• New JTFer
Hi there, how are you?

I know I can speak English but it's little bit easier for me to ask you in Hebrew, but I'll try to write and practice more in English soon.

חיים יקר, יש לי 2 שאלות אליך:

1)האם לדעתך ביידן קצת יותר טוב מאובמה מבחינת יחסו לישראל?

2)אני כנראה טס בשבוע הבא לנופש לפני הכריסמס בברלין עם חברים שלי. רציתי לשאול אותך האם אתה עדיין נמצא בעמדה בה אתה קורא למרקל "היטלר" ובכלל למדינה עצמה אנטישמית? אני מסכים איתך שקיימים עדיין ארגונים ניאו נאצים, אבל מכאן ועד לקרוא לגרמנים עדיין בשמות גנאי? אני חושב שדווקא פולין ושוודיה כיום יותר גרועות מגרמניה ואסור לפרנס אותן. לגבי הגרמנים עצמם, לטעמי הרבה מהם סולדים ממה שעשו אבות אבותיהם לעם יהודי באירופה בכלל ובגרמניה בפרט. ובהקשר לשאלה עצמה, האם לדעתך יש מישהו שמועמד לרשת את מרקל והוא יותר לטענתך אוהב את ישראל ממנה?

אשמח לתשובות מעניינות ומפורטות בנושא :)  :israel: